Tom Brady to Tampa?

Advertisement
This board is obsessed with Dan Orlovsky. On Get Up, he just mentioned that a GM would be crazy to bring Jameis in as a starting QB. I am yet to see any nfl analyst disagree with that stance.

As a Bucs fan, I don't think that Brady is the definite answer, meaning I dont see a championship in Tampa over the next two years, but he is a huge upgrade over Jameis.

If Brady leaves New England he’s gonna get exposed, bill is the reason that team has six championships
This take sucks. Acting like Tom is still in his prime. Dude is 42 tears old. The question of whether it was Bill or Tom is like asking what came first the chicken or the egg.

Advertisement
This board is obsessed with Dan Orlovsky. On Get Up, he just mentioned that a GM would be crazy to bring Jameis in as a starting QB. I am yet to see any nfl analyst disagree with that stance.

As a Bucs fan, I don't think that Brady is the definite answer, meaning I dont see a championship in Tampa over the next two years, but he is a huge upgrade over Jameis.

Orlovsky is a blowhard. No one slobbered harder over Baker and the Browns.

Im glad Winston is gone, the turnover machine had to go. There are a lot more things the team needs to fix and all the losses weren’t on Jameis even with the 30 INTS. Brady ain’t gone bring a championship (or could he? *rubs hands*) but it’s still an improvement. Now let’s fix the O-Line

This board loves Dan Orlovsky because he one time called out Mark Richt and his archaic offense during a broadcast. Dan Orlovsky, since, has had some horrendous takes that people have openly dismissed.

I'm not a Jameis fan, but he could be the starting QB for like 10 NFL teams and it'd be considered an upgrade.

Advertisement
This board loves Dan Orlovsky because he one time called out Mark Richt and his archaic offense during a broadcast. Dan Orlovsky, since, has had some horrendous takes that people have openly dismissed.

I'm not a Jameis fan, but he could be the starting QB for like 10 NFL teams and it'd be considered an upgrade.

All true. If Winston doesn't get a good contract and opportunity to start it has more to do with his reputation off the field. Owners and GMs are well aware of how polarizing he is for fans even though he's been a model citizen since he gave up drinking.

I agree regarding Dan. I am not a fan. I am also not a fan of Jameis. It's hard to see how he can be better on another team when he in fact threw 30 interceptions with arguably the best WR core in the entire league at his disposal. As a Bucs fan, it has been painful watching him under center. When you add in all of his character issues, I am just really excited that we moved on from him.

$h!!!!!!t, Brady don't want no parts of Mahomes...oops, I meant MaGOAT!!!

He doesn't want any parts of Lamar, either...oops, I meant LaGOAT!!!...silly me.

MaGOAT & LaGOAT will run the AFC for the next decade...P...E...R...I...O...D...!...!...!

Brady is 2-1 vs Mahomes and only lost this year by a TD with literally nothing on offense. I would hardly say he's afraid of Mahomes lol

Advertisement
Brady is 2-1 vs Mahomes and only lost this year by a TD with literally nothing on offense.

That's cute...MaGOAT!!!

1584547672188.png

i keep seeing this but why do people keep saying the bucs have the best wr core in the league? Someone plug me in

Advertisement
i keep seeing this but why do people keep saying the bucs have the best wr core in the league? Someone plug me in
Because they do. Godwin had 1300 plus receiving yards last year 9 tds. Mike Evans is a top 7 receiver himself and one of the only receivers ever to have 1000 yards plus seasons in 6 straight seasons to start his career and was on pace for a 1400 plus yard season last season before missing the final 3 games and despite that still had 1157 yards 8 tds in 13 games. Best 1-2 punch in the league

Because they do. Godwin had 1300 plus receiving yards last year 9 tds. Mike Evans is a top 7 receiver himself and one of the only receivers ever to have 1000 yards plus seasons in 6 straight seasons to start his career and was on pace for a 1400 plus yard season last season before missing the final 3 games and despite that still had 1157 yards 8 tds in 13 games. Best 1-2 punch in the league

:jordan:

Goodwin kid had 1,300+ yards and made ridiculous catches. Mike Evans is Mike Evans. And Perriman’s son is coming along in the NFL he had 600 yards last year. And they have two TEs who can catch (Howard and Cameron Brate). I know homie above said the Falcons have a better core but I don’t think that’s true.
Just to mention, I’m a Dolphins fan so idgaf about either team/have no real bias here.

Edit: I see @brock beat me to it. He’s right. The numbers don’t lie. Goodwin balls man. Route running, YAC, hands, crazy athleticism. He deserves the acclaim he’s getting.

Advertisement
Back