Toledo

drewm3i

Junior
Is 6-1. One of our best wins of the year that no one is talking about. We are better than all of these close wins the last three weeks, just have to put it all together.

Advertisement
Toledo is a good club. I think they're also winning without that WR that ate us alive. He's hurt.

Advertisement
Elon (FCS), Nevada (1-7), Tulsa (2-6), Eastern Michigan (2-5), Central Michigan (4-4), Akron (4-4)

Meh

Why don't you go through any of the Big 10 teams ranked ahead of us and tell me how impressed you are with them.

I don't think we should be behind Ohio State right now and Wisconsin and Penn State both have wins over teams over .500 from Power 5 conferences (PSU has 3) so...

And I'd say Wisky's win over FAU is looking better now, Lane's got them rolling the last month. Penn State's letting up like 8 points a game.

PSU would probably level Miami right now. I think we'd beat Wisconsin.

Elon (FCS), Nevada (1-7), Tulsa (2-6), Eastern Michigan (2-5), Central Michigan (4-4), Akron (4-4)

Meh

Why don't you go through any of the Big 10 teams ranked ahead of us and tell me how impressed you are with them.

I don't think we should be behind Ohio State right now and Wisconsin and Penn State both have wins over teams over .500 from Power 5 conferences (PSU has 3) so...

And I'd say Wisky's win over FAU is looking better now, Lane's got them rolling the last month. Penn State's letting up like 8 points a game.

My man's ripping Toledo while propping up FAU. LULZ. Classic.

Meh

For Penn State you're referring to 4-3 Northwestern (the team that got leveled by Duke), 4-3 Iowa (1-3 team in coference, and they beat on the last second), and the Michigan team they just beat. For Wisconsin you're referring to the same Northwestern team and then a bunch of sub .500 teams or crap teams. FOH in my brock voice pumping up the FAU win while you're ****ting on Toledo.

Advertisement

Meh

LOL you beat me to it.

Meh

No, I'm ripping Toledo's schedule. FAU would be their best win.

Advertisement

Meh

For Penn State you're referring to 4-3 Northwestern (the team that got leveled by Duke), 4-3 Iowa (1-3 team in coference, and they beat on the last second), and the Michigan team they just beat. For Wisconsin you're referring to the same Northwestern team and then a bunch of sub .500 teams or crap teams. FOH in my brock voice pumping up the FAU win while you're ****ting on Toledo.

Exactly... We have a strength of schedule ranked 12 and Wisconsin's ranking is 59 yet they're sitting 3 spots ahead of us.

Meh

Agreed. Outside of Penn St. who beat down Michigan, what has Ohio St. done this year? Their one test this year was a beatdown by Oklahoma at home, which as we've seen can't play a lick of defense and lost to Iowa St. in Oklahoma.

Advertisement
I’ve been gambling in Toledo every week since we played them. Pretty sure they covered every week. Good squad. QB is a dead pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S&P+ has Toledo as the 31st best team in the country. And it accounts for Toledo's strength of schedule.
That was a good win.

Advertisement
Back