Told Yall

Advertisement
I can understand the soreness in your ****** after that stretching I just gave your kids.

But remember you could have had me 3 different times since I was run out of town nigh on 20 years ago.

I, am a football GOD!
Thanks for taking it easy on us coach and thanks for making us NFL u for a little while now we send over rated bums in the league while the SEC has leaders in the league

Advertisement
It's the fact you take so much joy in it that ***** me off.

You get off on being right, rather than the Canes being good.

You're not alone in this, as we'll see tonight when this board explodes.
He hedges so hard. He was also talking about how we are going to kiss *** tonight

It’s way worse. I’ve been saying that we’ve looked much better the past 2 games bc we beat two bad teams the way we were supposed to but after the s. Smh
I said the same thing I didn't realize how bad.loserville was........man oh man tutu Atwells has 1100 yards receiving and we let him walk. We r fuqin stupid the dumbest university by far letting sfla kids ball elsewhere man

Advertisement
I said the same thing I didn't realize how bad.loserville was........man oh man tutu Atwells has 1100 yards receiving and we let him walk. We r fuqin stupid the dumbest university by far letting sfla kids ball elsewhere man
Louisville would have beaten FIU by 30+

Advertisement
I can understand the soreness in your ****** after that stretching I just gave your kids.

But remember you could have had me 3 different times since I was run out of town nigh on 20 years ago.

I, am a football GOD!
Na, I don’t like losing to ECU, Pitt, West Virginia, UCLA, VT, Arizona State, and Syracuse.

Or did you forget they flew banners to fire your underachieving ***.

Advertisement
He would be better. We'd be 8-3. There's a reason that the only school that wanted him was FIU. This board doesn't know something that every other AD in college football doesn't.
We wouldn't have lost today I tell u that and we would actually keep elites home every sfla school respects him problem is he's at fiu

This game said it all. Flat, unprepared, out coached, out worked, out hustled. As a top tier P5 program we should not be a training program for coaches.

There was absolutely zero reasons to lose this game, but we did. Sad thing is the school/BoT/AD will do nothing about it. As long as ACC money keeps rolling in there is no reason to try to improve in the schools mind. If winning mattered Manny would not be the coach in the first place.

Advertisement
Back