Todd Hartley

I had a teacher in Junior high (didn't have middle school back then) who didn't have a chin. At most, he could be described as having a series of folds from his lower mouth down to his throat. Or maybe multiple mini-chins.
Dat was a long time ago. I’ve lost a lot of weight since then.

Advertisement
Dugans, I understand why he was fired.

But Hartley should have just been only a TE coach and main recruiter.

If you wanted Hartley as the main recruiter, how could you not think Field would be an upgrade when he's been the director of recruiting (successfully) at a major University, with deep ties locally? Sure Hartley can recruit but Field has a better resume for what you are asking for.

Last edited:
If you wanted Hartley as the main recruiter, how could you not think Field would be an upgrade when he's been the director of recruiting (successfully) at a major University, with deep ties locally? Sure Hartley can recruit but Field has a better resume for what you are asking for.

also hartley was low key **** as an actual on field coach.

So explain the multiple TEs he had drafted not only here but at Marshall also?
wait..so we are giving him all the credit for njoku and herndon? weren't both of those guys under Golden and Co. for more than half of their carreers? and were already awesome before hartley got to em? i couldbe remembering wrong, but that's how i remembered it.

Advertisement
wait..so we are giving him all the credit for njoku and herndon? weren't both of those guys under Golden and Co. for more than half of their carreers? and were already awesome before hartley got to em? i couldbe remembering wrong, but that's how i remembered it.

Well Njoko left as a Redshirt Sophomore. Hartley transformed him from an Athletic speciman new to the position into a first round draft choice in 1 season.

Herndon was turned from a rotational player into a draft choice who then parlayed that into an All-Rookie Team season.

Brevin Jordan became a Freshman All-American

Well Njoko left as a Redshirt Sophomore. Hartley transformed him from an Athletic speciman new to the position into a first round draft choice in 1 season.

Herndon was turned from a rotational player into a draft choice who then parlayed that into an All-Rookie Team season.

lol at Harley getting credit for all of that. CMON MANE.

lol at Harley getting credit for all of that. CMON MANE.

Yea your right, he just stood around and did nothing. In practice, he didnt coach them, they coached themselves. And in the TE position meetings, he didnt do anything in the room either when going over film study. The players ran the meetings, ran practice, recruited themselves, developed themselves.

Do you know how idiotic that statement is?

Yea your right, he just stood around and did nothing. In practice, he didnt coach them, they coached themselves. And in the TE position meetings, he didnt do anything in the room either when going over film study. The players ran the meetings, ran practice, recruited themselves, developed themselves.

Do you know how idiotic that statement is?

**** bro, is everything either 0 or 100 for you? Who said any of that? Notice just about every porster here disagrees with you.

Advertisement
Actually on this subject, its only you. And its not 0 or 100, its stating facts.

My bad - he gets all the credit in the world for all of those TEs.

You see how dumb that sounds?

Btw, what happened to you, my man? You used to be a real good poster but your rep has really taken a tumble lately. I'm still a fan of yours, though.

Becks not going to UGA because of Hartley but the kids in Duval like Hartley a lot, that's where we will miss him.

Btw, what happened to you, my man? You used to be a real good poster but your rep has really taken a tumble lately. I'm still a fan of yours, though.

So no assistant coach no where in America should take credit for developing a player according to you then.

Advertisement
I always find it interesting when recruiters get credit for guys they get who play different positions than the one they coach.

How many players really factor in a coach from another position who is not the OC, DC or HC?
A players Primary recruiter is decided by geography not position, so players will have a lot of contact with a coach other than his position coach.

So no assistant coach no where in America should take credit for developing a player according to you then.

Who is saying I'm giving ZERO credit? you're creating random strawman and arguing with yourself.

joku was there for 1 year under hartley. most of this development came under hurlie brown. the previous regime also got guys into the league pretty well too (for as bad as they were).

Advertisement

He got exposed now he's on here talking tough!

joku was there for 1 year under hartley. most of this development came under hurlie brown. the previous regime also got guys into the league pretty well too (for as bad as they were).

Brown also coached Njoko for pretty much a semester. Remember, he played LB his first full year here. So you cant say most of his development happened under Brown which is false.

He got exposed now he's on here talking tough!

When and where did I get exposed? Its more like posters got in their feelings when recruitments changed because of either A. Bags was dropped or B. Lack of recruitment of a National Elite Tackle when we was dying for one and the kid was begging for Searless attention.

Brown also coached Njoko for pretty much a semester. Remember, he played LB his first full year here. So you cant say most of his development happened under Brown which is false.

he was a lb for like a practice in 14. redshirted and was a TE for 2 years here.

also` hartley was the ST coach where he was awful as well

Advertisement
Back