Todd Hartley and his wife

Advertisement
Can't blame just one player.punter routinely shanks punts causes a lot of problems.coverage team has back to the punter so it's expecting the ball to be somewhere close to the guy receiving it.and when it's constantly being shanked out of bounds the time you get a good kick coverage team isn't expecting it.that's why punt coverage isn't so good.thought you were smarter than that..as for the proposition no thank you I prefer females.God made Adam and eve not Adam and Steve .
Space bar after periods. You’re welcome.

Advertisement
And thats enough right there. Hartley is a sniper, and I wont have anyone on this board saying anything less than classy about his lovely wife. The mans a f*cking hero, god bless him for his service to our Cane Nation.

Isn’t he our “Special Needs, I mean, Special Teams” coach?

He always looks creepy. I guess he is a good recruiter but he seems like a douche. Listen to his mic’ed up. Tries to overcompensate with a fake deep voice.

Advertisement
^^^laughable out kicked coverage.coverage on punt returns wasn't that bad.bad punter shankig balls on a regular basis is.coverage wasn't expecting a decent kick and when there was one it caught them off guard.this is why team went to rugby style kick midway last season.

Oh heck, I thought “out kick the coverage” included all shanked punts. Then again, I’ve been covering my eye for all special teams plays all year.

New rule.
Rate all coaching candidates wives to judge their recruiting skills.
Anybody got a picture of Rumph's wife to confirm? He probably got rejected by the dime who grew up next door to him who he was always there for, but happened to pick up a decent 6 because he's in south Florida which is normally stacked.

Advertisement
Can't blame just one player.punter routinely shanks punts causes a lot of problems.coverage team has back to the punter so it's expecting the ball to be somewhere close to the guy receiving it.and when it's constantly being shanked out of bounds the time you get a good kick coverage team isn't expecting it.that's why punt coverage isn't so good.thought you were smarter than that..as for the proposition no thank you I prefer females.God made Adam and eve not Adam and Steve .

The punter is atrocious, yes, but when you got chit players like RK on coverage, you get exposed routinely. There were several games where he singlehandedly whiffed on punt coverage and got exposed on TV...

On the proposition, you can't handle the Cuban salchicha, friend

Advertisement
Looks like a weird prom photo. Like a daughter going with the bad boy her parents disapprove of, and he knows it. He also knows he’s going to smash her afterwards.

v1.dDs3MTg4ODtqOzE3OTEwOzEyMDA7MTUwMDsxMTI1

The punter is atrocious, yes, but when you got chit players like RK on coverage, you get exposed routinely. There were several games where he singlehandedly whiffed on punt coverage and got exposed on TV...

On the proposition, you can't handle the Cuban salchicha, friend
You got one spit it out it's not yours.

Advertisement
Back