C'est la vie
Banned
What a beautiful couple.

FE83AB09-F5A4-4AA1-B095-0517C25553ED.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
^^^laughable out kicked coverage.coverage on punt returns wasn't that bad.bad punter shankig balls on a regular basis is.coverage wasn't expecting a decent kick and when there was one it caught them off guard.this is why team went to rugby style kick midway last season.

Advertisement
^^^laughable out kicked coverage.coverage on punt returns wasn't that bad.bad punter shankig balls on a regular basis is.coverage wasn't expecting a decent kick and when there was one it caught them off guard.this is why team went to rugby style kick midway last season.
Yes it was, you know how I know? Because Rob "Fück Me? no Fück you!" Knowles gets play on special teams...enough said.

Yes it was, you know how I know? Because Rob "Fück Me? no Fück you!" Knowles gets play on special teams...enough said.
Can't blame just one player.punter routinely shanks punts causes a lot of problems.coverage team has back to the punter so it's expecting the ball to be somewhere close to the guy receiving it.and when it's constantly being shanked out of bounds the time you get a good kick coverage team isn't expecting it.that's why punt coverage isn't so good.thought you were smarter than that..as for the proposition no thank you I prefer females.God made Adam and eve not Adam and Steve .

Advertisement
Back