todays visitors

Advertisement
Cookies are still killin it! LOL

Mark Deuce Walton Jr ‏@F5_DEUCE 7m7 minutes ago

At TheU Walk Into My Room and See This! ��������������

View attachment 29126

I am sorry the cookie thing is corny lolol have some south Florida shorties greeting me

Every school does it....

Every school does it because it's an NCAA violation to provide cake. So schools settle for a cookie cake to circumvent the rule.

Ude, Barry, Fines, and Knowles are all there too. wow, the staff went hard this weekend.

Advertisement
B7j7XoWIUAAmbha.jpg

Advertisement
Cookies are still killin it! LOL

Mark Deuce Walton Jr ‏@F5_DEUCE 7m7 minutes ago

At TheU Walk Into My Room and See This! ��������������

View attachment 29126

Should have something more "Miami" waiting for them.

Duffel full of blow and a Colombian "hostess" should do the trick.

Its okay for LBJ to give out beats to OSU, why cant Stitches give out blow? Just putting on for his own city.

For all the failure on the field, it's great to see Golden's staff is holding together this class. Keep the RBs and other current verbals (maybe a couple trade ups) and close strong. Then, no matter what happens next year, we'll be stocked enough to keep moving forward. It's about the program not about the coach. Go canes!

For all the failure on the field, it's great to see Golden's staff is holding together this class. Keep the RBs and other current verbals (maybe a couple trade ups) and close strong. Then, no matter what happens next year, we'll be stocked enough to keep moving forward. It's about the program not about the coach. Go canes!

+1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back