todays visitors

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Austarian Robinson and Marucs Lewis have both landed in Miami. Kendrick Norton will be arriving shortly.

Advertisement
Thanks for the update. I saw Marcus Lewis' tweet about arriving, and Cager retweeting it. Cager has been very big on hyping up Lewis' visit. Weird given that many think Cager ends up at Bama if offered.

Don't mention tweets unless they are commits! What kid wouldn't want a free trip to Miami? That's the easy part. We need commitments and DT's. If Goldie Socks can land Green and Norton, I'll leave that fat *** alone until he ***** up again against a quality opponent.

Don't mention tweets unless they are commits! What kid wouldn't want a free trip to Miami? That's the easy part. We need commitments and DT's. If Goldie Socks can land Green and Norton, I'll leave that fat *** alone until he ****s up again against a quality opponent.

Yes sir. I stand down until further notice.

Cookies are still killin it! LOL

Mark Deuce Walton Jr ‏@F5_DEUCE 7m7 minutes ago

At TheU Walk Into My Room and See This! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

B7gFDoKIUAEbAwe.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cookies are still killin it! LOL

Mark Deuce Walton Jr ‏@F5_DEUCE 7m7 minutes ago

At TheU Walk Into My Room and See This! ��������������

View attachment 29126

Should have something more "Miami" waiting for them.

Duffel full of blow and a Colombian "hostess" should do the trick.

yep. problem is the ncaa probably has spies everywhere lol

The cookie cake is everywhere. Saw recruits posting them on OV's at Texas, FIU, et al

Advertisement
davante davis might as well join them if irvin goes to auburn because clarington aint qualifying at UT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back