Today's outage

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
I'd like to apologize for the outage this afternoon. It was a nationwide issue with our server company, HostGator.

We are back up and running. Thank you all for your patience.

Advertisement
Thanks for the explanation. I can't say I'm surprised, however, that a gator choked. You should've known better.

I'd like to apologize for the outage this afternoon. It was a nationwide issue with our server company, HostGator.

Uses Gator for hosting. hmmmmm

no need to apologize man. i speak for most when I say i'm thankful for all that you guys do on this site. Happy New Year to all you guys

Advertisement
Thanks for the explanation. I can't say I'm surprised, however, that a gator choked. You should've known better.

The same thing happened in August. I stuck with them because they gave us a free month and they had just been acquired by Google. Should have known they would flop.

no need to apologize man. i speak for most when I say i'm thankful for all that you guys do on this site. Happy New Year to all you guys

The same thing happened in August. I stuck with them because they gave us a free month and they had just been acquired by Google. Should have known they would flop.

In turn, do us subscribers get a prorated refund for time lost?

In turn, do us subscribers get a prorated refund for time lost?

We should pay him for giving us a sanity break this afternoon.

Advertisement

Thank you and all the mods for the work you do. Happy New Year!

Thanks D$ and staff for all you guys do for Canes's fan, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year for all. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane and CIS has become part of that for many.

Advertisement
what a coincidence the day cook announces, the site went down for a bit.. foreshadowing

Advertisement
Appreciate the site and all that goes into it. Especially all that Andrew puts into the work building and maintaining.

Advertisement
Back