Today's games..

Advertisement
I wish a meteor would hit that stadium and take these buck tooth, red state, acne faced, sister ****ers down with it.

Advertisement
Here come the dumb Cane fans proclaiming how the SEC is overrated. You clowns do this every other day. Nobody who knows an ounce about college football agrees with you. They have the most quality up and down their league, best overall player count, coaches, fans, environment, and facilities. They are still miles ahead of any conference. What in the world are you guys paying attention to that makes you this dumb.

I agree with you, but from the 2013 Natty through 2014 all that didn't translate to Out of Conference success on the field.
We hear it from them when they're up, they have to take it when they're a little down.
What I mean by "down" is 4-10 vs the Top-25 and 0-6 vs the top 10 in the time span noted above.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Difference between Al and a good coach: Patterson has LEGIT depth issues, not of his own doing, and still finds a way to win on the road against a rival that just beat up an SEC team last week.

Advertisement
Absolutely no defense in this TCU and TT game

When did TCUs defense go to ****?

Only one starter left from last seasons defense right now between the draft, graduation, INJURIES and attrition.

Their defense sucked donkey balls last year too.

Go take a timeout and think about what you just said. They were the second best team in the country last year.

As enjoyable as that Tech-TCU game was, I'll personally never forget the utter **** fest that was Kansas-Rutgers. #neverforget

Difference between Al and a good coach: Patterson has LEGIT depth issues, not of his own doing, and still finds a way to win on the road against a rival that just beat up an SEC team last week.

Not of his own doing? That's not the truth. A college coach always has control over the structuring of his roster.

I don't give a **** about his D, dude wins. That's all that matters. Patterson is a beast

Advertisement
Back