Today's games..

Advertisement
Difference between Al and a good coach: Patterson has LEGIT depth issues, not of his own doing, and still finds a way to win on the road against a rival that just beat up an SEC team last week.

Not of his own doing? That's not the truth. A college coach always has control over the structuring of his roster.

He's had like 5 starters go down on defense, and another one get suspended for stealing a pack of Keystone Light. That's after losing 6 starters naturally. No one recovers from that.

Is anyone watching Utah absolutely trash Oregon in Eugene?

I don't recall ever seeing this, absolute *** whipping in Eugene

Utah also beat a Michigan team that apparently was very underrated. I'd pick Utah or Michigan over most teams in the country right now, they should both fly up the rankings after this week. No question they would both beat TCU right now

Advertisement
Utah was laying the wood on Oregon. I couldn't believe that Oregon didn't have the superior speed that everyone talks about. Other than the (IIRC) 3rd kickoff to UO (after Utah's 2nd FG), their guys did not look fast.

Advertisement
Auburn was picked to play for title. Their season is already over. Muschamp( all that money) and nothing to show for it. Most disappointing team in country by far.

Top 10 teams giving up 30-40 points we give up 30 and were bashed the idiots still think its 1990 and running for butch

Top 10 teams giving up 30-40 points we give up 30 and were bashed the idiots still think its 1990 and running for butch

Yeah but they win, we give up points and lose. I'm sure if we stayed in top ten your sweetheart Al wouldn't be bashed so much. Last time I checked it's about w's.

6-7 bruh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here come the dumb Cane fans proclaiming how the SEC is overrated. You clowns do this every other day. Nobody who knows an ounce about college football agrees with you. They have the most quality up and down their league, best overall player count, coaches, fans, environment, and facilities. They are still miles ahead of any conference. What in the world are you guys paying attention to that makes you this dumb.

Well they still dont get QBs which is what we were talking about
With rb's like Chubb and LF and OLs the caliber of UGA and LSU they can beat any team making the playoffs this yr

This is isn't that good of a QB class anyway lol I mean really who is that great? Boykin, cook, jones etc are good but not unbeatable

Advertisement
Back