Today's attendance:

A coaching change isn't going to fix the attendance numbers. Maybe a bit but Miami will always have sporadic attendance because of the stadium situation and because it's the city of Miami.

You guys are clowns. There's low attendance, which is customary for a noon game against a bad opponent. Say about 35K. Then, there was what we had today, which was the lowest I've ever seen. There couldn't have been more than 5K actually there. I don't care what UM or any of the UM shill accounts on here say.

Advertisement
Love to see all the UM shill accounts in here acting like that was a normal noon crowd. There were a lot less people there than there usually is at a spring scrimmage. There were probably 5K there tops.

That was the smallest collection of people (can't even call it a crowd) that I've ever seen at a college football game.

Shill account? Bruh gtfoh. You are the weakest shouldered dude on this site. Go change your **** avatar that f'n turkey. If I have a shill account, you're a f'n FSU troll, that simple.

Take your bs, and go play with it in a corner. Your crap has run it's course.

Today's crowd looked similar to the ones we get for spring games.If there were 30 k there then the stadium when full hosts 120k.

I was there; flew out from California to see my kid

Glad Canes won

Q; why does safety backpedal on every play when they line up deep anyway?

Just saying....

Advertisement
I was there; flew out from California to see my kid

Glad Canes won

Q; why does safety backpedal on every play when they line up deep anyway?

Just saying....

either: hes reading his keys, or hes being unselfish and not freelancing. Both are staples of foldens skeem

A coaching change isn't going to fix the attendance numbers. Maybe a bit but Miami will always have sporadic attendance because of the stadium situation and because it's the city of Miami.

You guys are clowns. There's low attendance, which is customary for a noon game against a bad opponent. Say about 35K. Then, there was what we had today, which was the lowest I've ever seen. There couldn't have been more than 5K actually there. I don't care what UM or any of the UM shill accounts on here say.

That's a remarkable combination of desperation and mind boggling stupidity. Another math genius. It's amazing how many posters forfeit credibility with every post. We realize you want Golden gone, and there are valid reasons attached. But when you start using numbers like 5000 you sound more pathetic than Golden and his night games rationale.

As others have posted, it was a small crowd but not out of line for a noon game in this stadium. It was actually a bit larger than my projection all week. There were two parties near me who actually showed up this time after missing the Duke game.

The parking lot filled up late. I didn't know anything about the accident on I-95 but it was obvious that the crowd arrived even later than normal for a noon game. I walk the ramps to the upper deck entering every game and always check where cars are being parked at that point, and then what it looks like at halftime in the same area when I loop the upper deck to stretch my legs. Today there were 3 more rows filled with cars at halftime than when I entered the stadium on the west side. Typically it's 1.5 or 2.

A few posters in this thread have provided the key detail. To this point it has been ignored. It was incredibly hot out there, much worse than any of the September games. That variable alone contributes greatly to the numbers you see in the stands. That stadium enables and encourages fans to leave their seats and instead occupy lounge areas or similar. I filled a water bottle at the fountains outside the rest rooms several times. Every time I did that I noted that the nearby areas under the orange canopies were very close to full. This was while the game is going in. They have monitors nearby. Fans prefer to abandon their seats and watch from shaded areas. Obviously those fans never show up in the TV view. It never ceases to amaze me how many fans in Sun Life will go to their seats, say hello to the neighbor season ticket holders, and then stay very briefly, not more than a quarter or so, before never being seen again.

Always difficult to propose raw numbers in that stadium. For comparison purposes, I would estimate it was 70% of the Duke crowd.

Can i add a '**** Sun Life stadium' to this discourse without some omnipotent jerkoff telling me that it's not the ****** concrete monstrosity's fault that our fanbase is a bunch of fickle mother****ers?

ATTENDANCE: 43,953.

LOL, ticket sales were good at least...

Fans that actually attended. Maybe 5K

Was there, way more than 5k. We were supposed to meet Donna, but she was late too. There was maybe 25-30k people there at the peak. Once the game looked to be in hand a lot of folks left.

Donna can't be bothered to show up on time to a Canes football game? I mean.... come on already. This is a bad joke turning into a farce at this point.

Advertisement
I was there, it was a ridiculous crowd. I have been to Marlins games at that stadium during afternoon that had more attendance than that. Calling BS on the heat being a factor. It was not bad compared to what we can get down here. It's purely a reaction to Canes product. Sun Life does blow tho.

Love to see all the UM shill accounts in here acting like that was a normal noon crowd. There were a lot less people there than there usually is at a spring scrimmage. There were probably 5K there tops.

That was the smallest collection of people (can't even call it a crowd) that I've ever seen at a college football game.

Shill account? Bruh gtfoh. You are the weakest shouldered dude on this site. Go change your **** avatar that f'n turkey. If I have a shill account, you're a f'n FSU troll, that simple.

Take your bs, and go play with it in a corner. Your crap has run it's course.

Go fck yourself, shill.

ATTENDANCE: 43,953.

LOL, ticket sales were good at least...

Fans that actually attended. Maybe 5K

Was there, way more than 5k. We were supposed to meet Donna, but she was late too. There was maybe 25-30k people there at the peak. Once the game looked to be in hand a lot of folks left.

Donna can't be bothered to show up on time to a Canes football game? I mean.... come on already. This is a bad joke turning into a farce at this point.

Bad accident on 95.

Advertisement
That was one of the most pathetic crowds I've ever seen. People saying otherwise, not sure what you were looking at. I'm not good at guessin how many actual people filled it, but the startling thing for ME was listening on the radio before finding the tv feed; when there are no people there you can hear it. Zagacki even referred to it as a scrimmage. It sounded like a high school game in the northeast. And it looked just as bad on tv.

Attendance has always been an issue this isnt some kind of new age problem. we're a fickle fan base here in Miami. we'll only show up for marquee games -- btw not even an on-campus stadium will help with attendance

Advertisement
During the hall of fame at halftime, the entire stadium got out of the heat. It was as bad as the nc state game a couple years ago.

Advertisement
Back