Today's attendance:

Name a school with more than 2 national championships in the last 30s years who has worse attendance.

Getting the stadium ready for that Florida State home game later this year...

Jameis gonna **** your boys on the field and your sisters after the game. Real talk.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Jameis gonna **** your boys on the field and your sisters after the game. Real talk.
Any smart fan will be in there car at halftime with a tally sloot cause the game will be practical over.

lol @ people saying "it always like that"

been to plenty of nooners against **** opponents. Today was especially bad

Looking at the stadium makes me feel bad for staying home for this game

it should make AG feel bad for showing up as head coach...its his fault it looks that way

attendance sucked when coker and randy were here too. we've never packed the stadium for ****ty non-conference games. we barely put butts in the stands for some conference teams when we were winning. i don't want golden here anymore, but revisionist history around this board is ****ing ridiculous. it takes a lot of cognitive dissonance to make up half of the bull**** that gets spewed around here.

We had smaller crowds but every school does. Today was epic small

Name a school with more than 2 national championships in the last 30s years who has worse attendance.

Name a school w 2 ships in last 30 years w a worse coaching staff

Advertisement
If your a SMART fan stay home for the FSU game its pointless to go they going to put up 50 on us easy

If your a SMART fan stay home for the FSU game its pointless to go they going to put up 50 on us easy

Maryland has better fans then us.

Dan Mullen credits the fanbase for coming before Miss State started winning. He said they created a game day experience that brought the recruits and wins. Sure, Miss State has a much better coaching staff but if I was a top recruit I would not be coming to play for empty stadiums. I want Al Golden gone too but there are teams far worse off that still have fans show up. Our coaches suck and give excuses but maybe they reflect the fans. This fanbase has plenty of excuses about why they don't show up. (heat, beach, city, blah)

I have been a cane fan all my life. I am 66 now I wish they would stop football so that you bunch of no shows wouldn't have anything to complain about. Worst fans anywhere

Noon game + mediocre opponent = poor attendance.

Been that way for as long as I can remember, regardless of UM's record.

Exactly. I was at pretty much every single home game from 90-94, and many other home games for the next 2 yrs after that while I still lived in Miami. A Cincy-type game at noon pretty much looked like what was out there today....and that was in the Orange Bowl.

Advertisement
I have been a cane fan all my life. I am 66 now I wish they would stop football so that you bunch of no shows wouldn't have anything to complain about. Worst fans anywhere

golden_635x250_1413050821.jpg

Advertisement
ATTENDANCE: 43,953.

LOL, ticket sales were good at least...

Fans that actually attended. Maybe 5K

Was there, way more than 5k. We were supposed to meet Donna, but she was late too. There was maybe 25-30k people there at the peak. Once the game looked to be in hand a lot of folks left.

Advertisement
Half the people there are lounging inside in the A/C watching it on TV eating a pizza. Weirdest thing ever - go to a game, watch it on TV.

Was there, way more than 5k. We were supposed to meet Donna, but she was late too. There was maybe 25-30k people there at the peak. Once the game looked to be in hand a lot of folks left.

true..was there and about 30K...many showed up late (myself included b/c of a horrible accident on 95 North bound at the entrance to the speed lanes that shut down 95 North for 30-45 minutes; it was a **** parking lot and I was about 2 miles from the accident when I got stuck.

Love to see all the UM shill accounts in here acting like that was a normal noon crowd. There were a lot less people there than there usually is at a spring scrimmage. There were probably 5K there tops.

That was the smallest collection of people (can't even call it a crowd) that I've ever seen at a college football game.

Good for your kid. I'll take your word for it.

Advertisement
Back