Today's attendance:

Advertisement
I don't know if the Dolphins vs. Packers is blacked out in So FL, or televised today.

For all the "experts" who swear that yesterday was about the usual for a 12 noon kickoff-- when you look at the stadium almost full, versus almost empty like yesterday its a very stark contrast.

Simple visual recognition says there's no way yesterday's crowd even remotely approached 30,000. And for those of you claiming critics of the team are grand standing to make a point, you're just intellectually dishonest about the entire thing. (It's YOU doing the grandstanding on this issue-- complete denial).

Just b/c we didn't attend the game doesn't take away from our powers of observation.

Must've flew a banner before the Dolphins game...Safe to say there are way more Green Bay fans in attendence today than Dolphins fans...South Florida issues, lol

I don't know if the Dolphins vs. Packers is blacked out in So FL, or televised today.

For all the "experts" who swear that yesterday was about the usual for a 12 noon kickoff-- when you look at the stadium almost full, versus almost empty like yesterday its a very stark contrast.

Simple visual recognition says there's no way yesterday's crowd even remotely approached 30,000. And for those of you claiming critics of the team are grand standing to make a point, you're just intellectually dishonest about the entire thing. (It's YOU doing the grandstanding on this issue-- complete denial).

Just b/c we didn't attend the game doesn't take away from our powers of observation.

did u see some of the concourses at SLS on TV? no ones saying it was full but it wasn't like 200 ppl that some r claiming it was. the concourses were full of ppl sitting under the fans. it wasn't close to the announced but it was more than i expected.
and btw were playing GB right now and there r more GB fans there than Fins fans.

did u see some of the concourses at SLS on TV? no ones saying it was full but it wasn't like 200 ppl that some r claiming it was. the concourses were full of ppl sitting under the fans.
and btw were playing GB right now and there r more GB fans there than Fins fans.

From TV perspective it looked like 5K...

Advertisement

did u see some of the concourses at SLS on TV? no ones saying it was full but it wasn't like 200 ppl that some r claiming it was. the concourses were full of ppl sitting under the fans.

From TV perspective it looked like 5K...

up until the fourth quarter when ppl started leaving it was more than that. SLS def made their money in water sales yesterday.

did u see some of the concourses at SLS on TV? no ones saying it was full but it wasn't like 200 ppl that some r claiming it was. the concourses were full of ppl sitting under the fans. it wasn't close to the announced but it was more than i expected.

It's a Miami thing more than it's a Canes thing.

It's a Miami thing more than it's a Canes thing.

lol miami has the worst fan base for any team and that isn't a lie. i wish we had more fans attend sporting events but that'll never change. during the last 4 heat years, we still had ppl show up late. ppl in this city will never change. btw i know we all want golden gone but kaaya and duke alone r worth attending games. Duke has had a great career here and its exciting to watch kaaya blossom into what should become our best QB since Dorsey. hopefully the next staff develops him further.

FULL is FULL-- empty is empty. Really?

Let me get this straight, the weather in so FL drastically changed in 24 hrs and today that yesterday's "oppressive" heat made it unbearable but 70,000 packer fans can tough it out today?????

WEAK-- its the product on the field and everyone knows it.

How many people could've possibly been sitting under the concourses being fanned, realistically?

I'm not saying it was 200 people-- but it sure as **** wasn't even close to 30,000-- probably closer to 10,000. And not being there doesn't disqualify me-- I know people who were who say the same.

Anyone clinging to the "average attendance" for a noon game theory probably has a different agenda-- to admit that would not advance their cause or fit their point of view--- thus they cant even admit the obvious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back