Today was an advertisement for our next coach

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
There are some young pieces to build with on offense.

Breshard Smith is normally the South Florida kid that goes to Kansas St and becomes their all-time leading receiver.

Thad Franklin is the guy that goes to Boston College and does the Upside Down U when he runs for 200 against us.

Brinson makes circus catches for Bama, then goes top 15 in the draft.

Lane Train or Mr. Freeze or any competent coach could do work with these pups.

Advertisement
Everybody around me (non Cane fans) keep laughing cause I say this is the most talent we have had in a long time. Last years class was full of old school type Canes. Kinchens, Williams, Taylor, Smith, all the wr's, Garcia, Franklin. Get a new staff that can actually coach and can keep current commits on, add some lbers, dline and ol, we could dominate this weak coastal. A lot of work to do on both lines, but we got legit talent.

Advertisement

Breshard Smith is normally the South Florida kid that goes to Kansas St and becomes their all-time leading receiver.

Thad Franklin is the guy that goes to Boston College and does the Upside Down U when he runs for 200 against us.

Kane ain’t leaving he’s building something nice down there in Mississippi

Advertisement
If most of those young offense of players stayed, and Lane Kiffin was our coach, we would be in contention for the ACC championship game immediately. It doesn’t take five years to improve a team like Miami. A strong coach can come in and do it pretty quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’m NOT going to drink it I won’t do it , I refuse to relapse on KOOLAIDE I REFUSE.

We beat a team St. Thomas Aquinas could beat.

People PLEASE I’M GOING TO DO IT

lol so many Don Bailey Jr *** kissing apologists ok with mediocrity

Guess what, NOTHING is gonna change with a new AD or coach. You're still living in 1987, thinking a coach or an AD is gonna return us to the glory years. You havent learned a single lesson from the past 20 years.

Sure, a top tier coach will get us 9-10-11 win seasons, division titles, maybe even a conference title during Clemson's down years, top 15ish finishes.

But i know this trash fanbase. You all are still poisoned by 1980s expectations, you're gonna get right tired of this limited success and you're gonna be crying about how the AD/coach is "ok" with being a top 15 team instead of a top 1 team. You're all gonna be back here screaming for the coach and AD to be fired in four years.

Advertisement
Back