5star rb commit Lorenzo lingard
Elite 2020 safety commit in avantae Williams
Great news on pope who went on record in saying miami essentially leads for him
Jobe backing down on the bama hype and basically stating he is locked in

https://youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q

Advertisement
Advertisement
Top 3 class this year!!!!!!!

F that Marcus, I want no. 1. F Bama, FSU, OSU. These imitators need to fear us again. That lore of Bama needs to broken. I want goons and savages from all over. I want these kids to see that either get on the Miami train or get ran the F over by it. Richt may become our next Jimmy J; couldn't get it done at the first school but with the natural resources So Fla and the state of Florida has to offer afforded to him 24/7, turns it around.

F that Marcus, I want no. 1. F Bama, FSU, OSU. These imitators need to fear us again. That lore of Bama needs to broken. I want goons and savages from all over. I want these kids to see that either get on the Miami train or get ran the F over by it. Richt may become our next Jimmy J; couldn't get it done at the first school but with the natural resources So Fla and the state of Florida has to offer afforded to him 24/7, turns it around.

Couldn't of said it any better brotha ! I've said that when we first hired him, our next jimmy Johnson. Didn't do it at his first school but will get it done here in Miami because of the crazy talent we got here. Ain't nothin like south florida with these athletes.

Lmao at natural resources frat. Straight aquifers in the tri county area huh?

When Miami is elite, nothing else can compare. I don't care what Bama is doing, they're boring doing it. Miami wins but they also entertain. People hate us and we love it. It's a canes thing, no one but us can understand it. We win with style

We taught both them punks up north how to win. Actually they stole our recipe, that's why we had 4 nats before those retards were able to get 1 each. The gators and the Noles should be paying us royalties.

We will have a monster class next year and I predict 2019 or 2020 we will summit college football and *** on everyone's face on the descend. Then summit again and again and again.

Today is a good day lads. Plenty more ahead.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lmao at natural resources frat. Straight aquifers in the tri county area huh?

LMAO!!! Lol! I'm juiced MAB! I feel the storm brewing and these kids can too. Jeudy, Henderson, Edwards, McFarland and any other of these mofos that turned their backs on us, they'll find out real soon what it feels like to get hit by a Hurricane w no where to run.

download_image

"I gotta beep from Kim and she can **** alllll night..."

Don't care about star ratings.

F anyone who doez

Advertisement

Couldn't of said it any better brotha ! I've said that when we first hired him, our next jimmy Johnson. Didn't do it at his first school but will get it done here in Miami because of the crazy talent we got here. Ain't nothin like south florida with these athletes.

Really?

Love the optimism, but really?

**** bro you got me checking to see if I got eligibility left . Great post,you're absolutely right, there is ZERO reason Bama, OSU, even Florida and FSU , Michigan etc.. should be able to keep coming into S FLA and taking the most elite kids every year. Can we get them all? No, but we need to keep those "special" kids home. The Ridleys, Dalvin Cook, Jeudy, Grimes, Leatherwood the list goes on for days. Have to keep them in Miami, point blank.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Really?

Yes big dawg just believe In yoo canes

Really?

Yeah man; really. When we first hired him, I was a tad upset b/c I wanted Butch. Then I made a thread about all the guys we hired and their records...and it was based upon blind, hard numbers w/o revealing the coaches. If we looked at JJ's and DE's records b4 they got here, we would've been up in arms at hiring those "bums." Well, we see they accounted for 3 of our 5 titles (and had Vinny not been drunk {or paid off} and the refs had not been drunk {or paid off against ND}, we would have 2 more). Richt is a good coach...and w the recruiting bed he's been blessed w here, it may just put him over the top. And like most good coaches, once you get the one championship, the gates usually open for you.

**** bro you got me checking to see if I got eligibility left . Great post,you're absolutely right, there is ZERO reason Bama, OSU, even Florida and FSU , Michigan etc.. should be able to keep coming into S FLA and taking the most elite kids every year. Can we get them all? No, but we need to keep those "special" kids home. The Ridleys, Dalvin Cook, Jeudy, Grimes, Leatherwood the list goes on for days. Have to keep them in Miami, point blank.

Whoever we want in our backyard, we should be able keep 75% of the home. Like u said, we're not going to Pokmon these cats, but we should get a vast majority in our backyard. The fence will never be the same...but we can at least make a rope around this mug. Lol.

Really?

Yes big dawg just believe In yoo canes
[MENTION=1585]pasadenacb6[/MENTION]: just peeped ur user name; You from the Dena?

Advertisement
Back