Today was a good day

Top 3 class this year!!!!!!!

F that Marcus, I want no. 1. F Bama, FSU, OSU. These imitators need to fear us again. That lore of Bama needs to broken. I want goons and savages from all over. I want these kids to see that either get on the Miami train or get ran the F over by it. Richt may become our next Jimmy J; couldn't get it done at the first school but with the natural resources So Fla and the state of Florida has to offer afforded to him 24/7, turns it around.

Excellent post

Advertisement
F that Marcus, I want no. 1. F Bama, FSU, OSU. These imitators need to fear us again. That lore of Bama needs to broken. I want goons and savages from all over. I want these kids to see that either get on the Miami train or get ran the F over by it. Richt may become our next Jimmy J; couldn't get it done at the first school but with the natural resources So Fla and the state of Florida has to offer afforded to him 24/7, turns it around.

Couldn't of said it any better brotha ! I've said that when we first hired him, our next jimmy Johnson. Didn't do it at his first school but will get it done here in Miami because of the crazy talent we got here. Ain't nothin like south florida with these athletes.

Really?

Love the optimism, but really?

Yes big dawg just believe In yoo canes
[MENTION=1585]pasadenacb6[/MENTION]: just peeped ur user name; You from the Dena?

Na big dAwg I'm from broward. Old user name lol.. it's the optimist team i played for wayyyyy back.

Couldn't of said it any better brotha ! I've said that when we first hired him, our next jimmy Johnson. Didn't do it at his first school but will get it done here in Miami because of the crazy talent we got here. Ain't nothin like south florida with these athletes.

Really?

[MENTION=1585]pasadenacb6[/MENTION]: just peeped ur user name; You from the Dena?

Na big dAwg I'm from broward. Old user name lol.. it's the optimist team i played for wayyyyy back.

LOL! Right on bro. I was like, is my dude really from Dena reppin' the Canes???! Lol. B/c that's all UCLA territory. Fa sho, my guy.

Really?

LOL! Right on bro. I was like, is my dude really from Dena reppin' the Canes???! Lol. B/c that's all UCLA territory. Fa sho, my guy.

Rell needs moar Canes in Cali

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back