Today is going to suck

Advertisement
If Jarren starts it’s an automatic loss

if any other QB besides Jarren starts we have a 50/50 chance to win.

Advertisement
I won't watch because I have other things to do today. But, if I did watch, I could treat it like watching any two random schools anywhere in the country. I have no emotional investment whatsoever in this game.

Coming from you - having seen the 70s Canes - that says a lot. It's amazing to me that this is where we're at now. I have held onto the emotional attachment and the incumbent expectations that come with it for so long, but I'm reconciled to who we are now.

Zion looking winded already and it’s only warm ups 🤦🏼‍♂️
23A11115-D313-48DD-91AB-49E1CCD55803.jpeg

Fans feel so much for the players that they won’t support them.....

The fans support the players. No, not the selfish and lazy ones, but the ones willing to show up game time. It’s the adults in the room that are ruining the program. If you can’t see that, you must be okay with the regression we have witnessed for the last two decades.

Advertisement
The fan base was been-beat down pretty hard this season, expectations are at an all-time low. I'm guessing we'd have better than 80% of Canes fans who watched this team this year take the type losses it did, be shocked as **** if they showed enough life to compete today.
Here’s to hoping...

Wondering why nobody here applies for the job since they can do it so much better and make $4 million a year. Many needs to improve VASTLY. No argument there. It if it's so easy why not take the job and show us all how it's done?

Advertisement
Glad this dreadful decade of canes football and this season will be over. On to new beginnings after this

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not that it should positively reflect on Manny for beating freaking LA Tech, but I still think we win in a sloppy game where we are out couched, but find a way to win. Of course, if we lose, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Anyway, GO CANES!!

If we win, big if, which troglodyte starts the “eYeE tolD ykUr gUisE MaNuRE R da MAN!!!”

thread

Advertisement
Back