Today is going to suck

Advertisement
Well, Iā€™m off from work and Tottenham is winning, so thats all good. With the Miami game, Iā€™m hoping for lots of band shots as my kid is in the drumline. The football team is worrisome. I have this sinking feeling Miami will mail this in, as they all to often do when they perceive the game as ā€œmeaninglessā€. If the tailspin continues, and all indications point that it will, the administration should take a hard look at themselves, if they actually give a **** about any of this.

Advertisement
Apathy has finally set in. I actually didn't go to the last few home games and sold FSU, FIU away tickets. Not renewing and tonight we're supposed to go eat for my wife's birthday. I'm actually thinking about going instead of watching the bowel game.
Man all my life, everyone in my family knows, if the Canes are playing, I'll either be there or in front of the TV. Never ever ever ever ever ever felt like this.

Advertisement
Apathy has finally set in. I actually didn't go to the last few home games and sold FSU, FIU away tickets. Not renewing and tonight we're supposed to go eat for my wife's birthday. I'm actually thinking about going instead of watching the bowel game.
Man all my life, everyone in my family knows, if the Canes are playing, I'll either be there or in front of the TV. Never ever ever ever ever ever felt like this.

Im with you man. I just dont care anymore. Ill watch from a distance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back