Toby Johnson

Advertisement
Shredded knee and lots of questionable comments from him. Seems like he scared a bunch of suitors off.

Rusty Mansell @Mansell247

Juco DT Toby Johnson tells me he will decide on the 19th of this month. Down to Aub , Okla, Miss St, Uga.

Advertisement
Toby Johnson ‏@Future020113SEC

#USC, #OhioState, #MIA and #Okla State yall all had your change earlier in the year but yall let a injury scare yall alway so leave me alone

so, yea........theres your answer on that

#USC, #OhioState, #MIA and #Okla State yall all had your change earlier in the year but yall let a injury scare yall alway so leave me alone

Well here's mine

289.gif

Thats just a dumb move by our staff then. Especially with our need at DT.

Advertisement

He's a JUCO kid who torn up his knee bruh. With the needs we had you can't fault any staff for moving on. Kid sounds bitter, my advice to him would be sign somewhere, shut up and rehab. This is like his third time moving his announcement date too

He tore his ACL

Not everybody is Adrian Peterson

Advertisement
Will go to uga and become a beast.

He won't contribute next year (taking up a scholarship). Then he'll play one year and be gone. Under our circumstances, makes no sense to offer a kid who is going to take up a valuable space when he will only contribute one good year here. If he could walk in day 1 and start, that's a different story. But he can't.

Advertisement
From reading his tweet it seems like we're still trying to contact him, but he isn't having it since we backed off once he got injured.

I think the staff feels differently about him contributing this year.

Advertisement
Back