To those that changed that banner a month ago

Advertisement
honestly, do we ever come back from this limbo of mediocrity? Are we all putting effort and money into a program that no longer cares about winning? I don’t know if I can handle 15 more years of this brand. You’d think the spineless leaders at the school would say “gee maybe what we’ve been doing isn’t working”. It’s highway robbery that the people at the hecht are making the absurd salaries they are making. Bunch of clowns who somehow conned their way into positions of power. Only at this university could it happen this way. You’d think people would demand their dollars not go to waste on these lifeless puppets.

Advertisement
honestly, do we ever come back from this limbo of mediocrity? Are we all putting effort and money into a program that no longer cares about winning? I don’t know if I can handle 15 more years of this brand. You’d think the spineless leaders at the school would say “gee maybe what we’ve been doing isn’t working”. It’s highway robbery that the people at the hecht are making the absurd salaries they are making. Bunch of clowns who somehow conned their way into positions of power. Only at this university could it happen this way. You’d think people would demand their dollars not go to waste on these lifeless puppets.

Step 1 get rid of Blake

Step 2....go from there

Advertisement
Back