To those that changed that banner a month ago

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d like to see the west end zone crew get involved MIA. I remember they flew one up in Cincinnati for Golden. Something like “thanks Diaz and Hecht center for making us now the worst team in the city of Miami” lol

Their spirit has been broken. Sadly apathy is starting to set in. Until Blake's not fired this program is dead in the water.

A lot of people truly owe an apology to NicKane for what they did to the original banner attempt. Those that clowned on NicKane also owe him an apology and I hope they are man enough to do it publicly or in private, face to face or here online.

You all disgust me and are a part of the problem at this University. You aren't real fans of this program and you don't want for its success. You should leave the forum because you do not care to actually discuss this University and its athletic teams you just want to clap and cheer for the team wearing Orange and Green while get blasted in the parking lot before the game. So, delete your account and get off of the forum. You actively ruin everything related to this program by proxy of your lethargy. Go away and apologize to NicKane on the way out.

Advertisement
I'm over there every day....like I said above many of them have given up and don't care anymore.

This. It’s over.

You have ******** on CiS starting threads making fun of fans who care about the program claiming not real fans etc.

At least a half dozen ******** proclaimed nickcane was a criminal

**** the Hecht
**** Douchebag Diaz
And **** every one of you ******** who have ever even thought of insulting someone who cares enough to try to change things.

You’re on your own now ***gots

Advertisement
This. It’s over.

You have ******** on CiS starting threads making fun of fans who care about the program claiming not real fans etc.

At least a half dozen ******** proclaimed nickcane was a criminal

**** the Hecht
**** Douchebag Diaz
And **** every one of you ******** who have ever even thought of insulting someone who cares enough to try to change things.

You’re on your own now ***gots

They wanted the Temple coach, they are getting Temple results

Head over to the slurpers thread. Good start for the list of people who enables this University to be content with embarrassment. Keep giving them your money, chumps. Keep acting smug about a $500 banner and act like that's what's destroying this program.

Advertisement
Back