TO THE MODERATION STAFF WITH AN AGENDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
I just need some clarification bc it seems like if you’re personally attacking people who stick up for the program or if you’re personally attacking the HC and the players it’s fair game...

but if you respond with a personal attack back to all the dck riding SEC, Urban Meyer, and Butch Davis groupies that talk **** all day against UM it’s an infraction??🤔🤔

Example 1.). So Saying Mark Richt is a cancer is cool but saying the Fxxxxxt who made the post is a cancer is an infraction??

Example 2.) saying shut up slurper is cool bc it’s dissing Richt and ppl who support the program... but saying your mother said she’s the best slurper and proved it last night is an infraction??

Saying all our best players are trash or overrated all year like the clowns who dissed Homer, Redwine, DJ, Mike Jackson, Bandy, Quarterman, Pinckney and every other starter on the team not named Jeff Thomas and Brevin Jordan is cool but sticking up for the team is an infraction 🤔🤔

Seems a little suspect to me 🤔🤔🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mork & Mindy (Day After UF Game)
24312603_1826892684019135_955471765328868201_n.jpg

My thing is I don’t care about getting infractions I’ll get permabanned eventually lol 🤷‍♂️ .

And I don’t care about personal attacks but the mods seem a little sensitive when I say something back that’s all I’m saying. **** If somebody willing to jump off the deep end and come at me Krazy let him swim with the sharks all the captain save a hoe *** **** from the mods weak af.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back