TO THE MODERATION STAFF WITH AN AGENDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're hitting a lot of strays with their trigger.

I got hit with an infraction for clowning on NKosi Perry...not against the rules. Was told it was "unnecessary".

Reached out to DMoney and Andrew and neither got back to me on the matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1542684938065.gif

I just need some clarification bc it seems like if you’re personally attacking people who stick up for the program or if you’re personally attacking the HC and the players it’s fair game...

but if you respond with a personal attack back to all the dck riding SEC, Urban Meyer, and Butch Davis groupies that talk **** all day against UM it’s an infraction??🤔🤔

Example 1.). So Saying Mark Richt is a cancer is cool but saying the Fxxxxxt who made the post is a cancer is an infraction??

Example 2.) saying shut up slurper is cool bc it’s dissing Richt and ppl who support the program... but saying your mother said she’s the best slurper and proved it last night is an infraction??

Saying all our best players are trash or overrated all year like the clowns who dissed Homer, Redwine, DJ, Mike Jackson, Bandy, Quarterman, Pinckney and every other starter on the team not named Jeff Thomas and Brevin Jordan is cool but sticking up for the team is an infraction 🤔🤔

Seems a little suspect to me 🤔🤔🤔
dog_playing_violin.gif

Advertisement
Butch is going to a better Bowl than your Messiah.....and winning his conference.....

That’s the difference between us. I have no emotional ties to any coach. If Richt got fired tomorrow it wouldn’t affect me. However, I know he won’t so making staff changes is the best hope.

But since I’m able to deal with reality, I also know Butch is at FIU because no power 5 school will touch him and he’s also not the hope of the future at 66 years old.

Last edited:
That’s the difference between us. I have no emotional ties to any coach. If Richt got fired tomorrow it wouldn’t affect me. However, I know he won’t do making staff changes is the best hope.

But since I’m able to deal with reality, I also know Butch is at FIU because no power 5 school will touch him and he’s also not the hope of the future at 66 years old.
He's not interested....Busy getting ready for his Conference Championship Win & subsequent better Bowl than UMs....

Advertisement
My thing is I don’t care about getting infractions I’ll get permabanned eventually lol 🤷‍♂️ .

And I don’t care about personal attacks but the mods seem a little sensitive when I say something back that’s all I’m saying. **** If somebody willing to jump off the deep end and come at me Krazy let him swim with the sharks all the captain save a hoe *** **** from the mods weak af.
Nah I agree with you ... don’t agree with you on certain things but moderating is whack on here

He's not interested....Busy getting ready for his Conference Championship Win & subsequent better Bowl than UMs....

Im sorry, Lane who won more games than Butch (11 games, Butch hasn’t done that in 18 years) only got an invite to the Boca Raton bowl. So I doubt Butchs 8 wins in the conference USA will get a better bowl.

Advertisement
Im sorry, Lane who won more games than Butch (11 games, Butch hasn’t done that in 18 years) only got an invite to the Boca Raton bowl. So I doubt Butchs 8 wins in the conference USA will get a better bowl.
Conference Champs....Not 9th.....

Assuming he wins the conference championship and doesn’t choke like he did against that 5-6 team
You mean like Richt has for 3yrs??....
Conference Champs and Bowl Winner
Mork - 9th place in Conference and an all expense paid trip to Anchorage Alaska to play the University of Eskimos....Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back