To the Mike Harley bashers

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas brother was killed. I give him a huge pass if he was not celebrating up to some of our posters standards. Some seem to look for any negative to throw out.

Firstly I wasn’t aware of any family member being killed. Secondly, I find it a positive to ask that a person be more positive period, but especially towards another who is as well. That’s a positive request and my intentions are to see our team bond even more than they obviously have since that team only meeting that Harley spoke at and helped lead. We’ve been on a 3 game winning streak since. Sorry u took it that way, I guarantee you, that wasn’t my intentions.

Last edited:
Anyone questioning Harley’s prior play without mentioning the overall lack of production of the entire offense: poor playcalling, poor QB play, poor oline play, dissension in the WR room (which he has been vocal leader in keeping together) is unwarranted.

When targeted during all of our offensive struggles including last season, Harley caught the ball. Very hard catches as well, thrown late and (over the middle of the field while Harley weighs 170 pounds) from Rosier and Perry.

We aren’t gonna even mention his blocking efforts. He is routinely put in poor personnel decision blocking play designs that should’ve been given to Hightower or Mallory.

I definitely agree that all criticism isn’t “taking a shot at a kid” when done correctly with context and nuance. I believed the Shaq criticism when done with class, was warranted and didn’t take away from his overall huge contribution to this program.

Harley performance vs Vatech is was awful in which he played a huge role with us losing that game

This that weirdo **** again. This thread is about mike harley and *** tutu. I'm pretty sure loserville has a message board.
For me it's about Mike Harley, true, but I still have respect for Tutu in spite of where he goes to college. Not sure we really crooted him that hard. I like the way he plays and certainly respect his talent especially for 155-160 lb kid. We've had a few like him come through here in the past that became great Canes. Sometimes the heart of the player is more important than his bodyweight and amount of stars a human says he has in high school.
I'm sure Louisville has a message board too, but I've never looked at it.

Advertisement
Why can’t tutu and Harley both be good college football players.

Always liked Tutu but in real life it’s impossible to land every great athlete in south Florida just try to get those you really want.
LIAR!!! WE COULD HAVE ALL THE PLAYERZZZ IF THE STAFFF DIDNT SUCK!!!!

Advertisement
Back