To the Mike Harley bashers

U just proved my point. No one was just chillin on the sidelines yesterday. It’s cool to think it’s nothing to it tho, and I agree. Just think he needs to be the first to support Harley openly and often because Harley has been his ace and the first in his face whenever he has balled, that’s it.
They probably ran train on some chick after the game. Just because he isn’t the first to congratulate him doesn’t mean anything. JT isn’t a rah rah guy like Harley. You also don’t know how much he congratulated him while the camera isn’t on them.

Advertisement
🤦‍♂️

Diaz: “Dan, we need to counteract the Atwell supporters. I didn’t recruit him. But I am going to protect Richt’s legacy. Winning is secondary today. Feed Harley the ball even if covered!“

Enos: “I have the same concern. I didn’t recruit Harley. But I have been worried about that recruit Atwell crowd. ***** the W. I will feed him the ball no matter what. I will instruct Williams to throw to Mike even if covered.”

That seems plausible. 🙄
The pressure from the Atwell family and supporters in the crowd must have been insane for Enos to deal with. Props for not folding.

They probably ran train on some chick after the game. Just because he isn’t the first to congratulate him doesn’t mean anything. JT isn’t a rah rah guy like Harley. You also don’t know how much he congratulated him while the camera isn’t on them.
I’m aware of what I “don’t know” and what “probably” happened, I was just dealing with what I do know and saw with my own eyes. That’s what my comment was about.

I’m aware of what I “don’t know” and what “probably” happened, I was just dealing with what I do know and saw with my own eyes. That’s what my comment was about.
I addressed that also. “Just because he isn’t the first to congratulate him doesn’t mean anything. JT isn’t a rah rah guy like Harley.”

Still catches the ball with his pads, but when there's no-one around you that doesn't matter!

Advertisement
He's solid but will never be a difference maker. These small guys you either want to have after burners or be very elusive and make people miss. Harley doesn't have either of those things.

I called up Harley in posts this week.

Noticed Jeff Thomas wasn’t really celebrating with them and kind of sulking. JT could have been targeted more but it’s not cool because Harley has always been there supporting his success early in their careers. Njoku was working on JT’s mood hopefully it worked.

U just proved my point. No one was just chillin on the sidelines yesterday. It’s cool to think it’s nothing to it tho, and I agree. Just think he needs to be the first to support Harley openly and often because Harley has been his ace and the first in his face whenever he has balled, that’s it.

0EE38B54-0610-42E1-9034-EBC2A5E16E62.jpeg

Does Wiggins count?

Last edited:
Jeff Thomas brother was killed. I give him a huge pass if he was not celebrating up to some of our posters standards. Some seem to look for any negative to throw out.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas brother was killed. I give him a huge pass if he was not celebrating up to some of our posters standards. Some seem to look for any negative to throw out.
First it was his cousin, now his brother, by tomorrow JT himself will have been shot.

Advertisement
OP I’m glad any player is making progress but questioning Harleys play in prior games is warranted

What’s next “To all the Bubba Baxa bashers” when he hits a 10 yard field goal?

Advertisement
I’ve never said anything bad about Harley, that said there is nothing stupider than claiming the results of one game, positive or negative, justify a particular stance on an issue.

OP I’m glad any player is making progress but questioning Harleys play in prior games is warranted

What’s next “To all the Bubba Baxa bashers” when he hits a 10 yard field goal?
Anyone questioning Harley’s prior play without mentioning the overall lack of production of the entire offense: poor playcalling, poor QB play, poor oline play, dissension in the WR room (which he has been vocal leader in keeping together) is unwarranted.

When targeted during all of our offensive struggles including last season, Harley caught the ball. Very hard catches as well, thrown late and (over the middle of the field while Harley weighs 170 pounds) from Rosier and Perry.

We aren’t gonna even mention his blocking efforts. He is routinely put in poor personnel decision blocking play designs that should’ve been given to Hightower or Mallory.

I definitely agree that all criticism isn’t “taking a shot at a kid” when done correctly with context and nuance. I believed the Shaq criticism when done with class, was warranted and didn’t take away from his overall huge contribution to this program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back