To get you guys even more excited about Jamal Carter

Advertisement
Second best player in this class. Kid is a throwback.

Whoa!! Really?!?! Who's your top 5 Larry?

How about my Top 4?

Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Beau Sandland
Kevin Olsen

After that, things become a bit more homogenized for me.

Is Coley ommision real?

Put it this way...

Burns/Carter/Sandland are Projectable Rounds 1-2 type kids. Olsen is your QB. Then tier two are lumped together for me...Coley/AQM/Grace...contributors year one...much bigger role Year 2...your Projectable All-Conference types.

Here is the interview of jamal last night

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/blog/audio/audio-jamal-carter-southridge-dbmiami-signee

Notes
-Excited to get the process over with because he is ready to get on the field and make an impact
-Ready to get a alot of big hits,interceptions and stops
-Says with all the talent now at the secondary position there will be a lot of competition in practice
-Calls the secondary the #NoFlyZone because if you throw the ball it is gonna be intercepted for a pick 6
-Couldn't leave his family to go out of state... and wanted to be apart of the []_[] legacy
-Wants to see the defense get better and more aggressive in 2013
-Says he see's this years recruits making a big impact because they all love to compete
-Knows Deon the best since they played pop warner football together
-Favorite Cane safeties Ed Reed and Sean Taylor
-Excited to meet Ray Lewis ... says he is trying to get to the point of hitting like Ray Lewis to
-Says coach Lamont Greene was fine with him signing to Miami
-Said Stacey Coley "He's good... cant wait to see what he is about in practice"
-Already told his teammate who signed with USF that they are gonna smash them this year
-Also says he told Bo Bo Wilson the FSU commit the same
-After his 4 years are up he wants to be remembered as a great player on the field and a great person off of it.... leave a good impact
-It would be really special for him to be apart of bringing the U back

Here is the interview of jamal last night

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/blog/audio/audio-jamal-carter-southridge-dbmiami-signee

Notes
-Excited to get the process over with because he is ready to get on the field and make an impact
-Ready to get a alot of big hits,interceptions and stops
-Says with all the talent now at the secondary position there will be a lot of competition in practice
-Calls the secondary the #NoFlyZone because if you throw the ball it is gonna be intercepted for a pick 6
-Couldn't leave his family to go out of state... and wanted to be apart of the []_[] legacy
-Wants to see the defense get better and more aggressive in 2013
-Says he see's this years recruits making a big impact because they all love to compete
-Knows Deon the best since they played pop warner football together
-Favorite Cane safeties Ed Reed and Sean Taylor
-Excited to meet Ray Lewis ... says he is trying to get to the point of hitting like Ray Lewis to
-Says coach Lamont Greene was fine with him signing to Miami
-Said Stacey Coley "He's good... cant wait to see what he is about in practice"
-Already told his teammate who signed with USF that they are gonna smash them this year
-Also says he told Bo Bo Wilson the FSU commit the same

-After his 4 years are up he wants to be remembered as a great player on the field and a great person off of it.... leave a good impact
-It would be really special for him to be apart of bringing the U back

197.gif

Advertisement
I cannot wait to see this kid in action. He is a physical specimen and a tremendous athlete. Our secondary should be pretty superb this upcoming year and absolutely spectacular the following year!

Advertisement
Whoa!! Really?!?! Who's your top 5 Larry?

How about my Top 4?

Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Beau Sandland
Kevin Olsen

132.jpg

Coley, Arab Money, and Grace are vying for #5.

You're crazy. At worst Coley is third best prospect in this class. I have him #1.

I have to agree with you. The rest of my top five would be, and the order is definitely up for discussion.

1. Stacy Coley

2. AQM

3. Jermaine Grace

4. Artie Burns

5. Jamal Carter

Last edited:
How about my Top 4?

Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Beau Sandland
Kevin Olsen

132.jpg

Coley, Arab Money, and Grace are vying for #5.

You're crazy. At worst Coley is third best prospect in this class. I have him #1.

I have to agree with you. The rest of my top five would be, and the order is definitely up for discussion.

1. Stacy Coley

2. AQM

3. Jermaine Grace

4. Artie Burns

5. Jamal Carter

If we're going with what they'll be (in terms of general impact, not importance) by the time they leave here:

1. Burns
2. Grace
3. Sandland
4. AQM
5. Coley
6. Carter
7. Olsen

Olsen moves way up there if we're talking about importance to this program. We need a f'in QB.

"If all of us stay together on one team, it’s gonna be crazy. It’s gonna be something nice to see. Just tell everyone to bring their popcorn because it’s going to be a movie every game.”

200.gif

Advertisement
Man, it´s great to see you guys posting different top-5´s...

It´s tell a lot about the type of talent that Golden is recruiting to Miami

Advertisement
Back