To get you guys even more excited about Jamal Carter

"why not win in my hometown?" - Tracy
"why not put on for your city"- Jamal
These are the type of kids we need, Al's doing a **** of a job, college football world, watch out, the investigation will only save your asses for so long

Advertisement
Exactly te type of attitude I was talking about in my thread last night. I heard this dude on the radio last night, and he was waxing poetic about Ed Reed and Ray Lewis.

This guy gets it. He's no sellout **** traitor who flashes the 305 and then runs off to the 850 like Lice and Bean's do boy. This dude is a real Miami guy.

Receivers watch out, deon, rayshawn, Jamal, Ladarius, Tracy, and Artie are out to get you
And we havent begun to look at what is in the 2014 class yet. Imagine at this rate what this team will look like when the 2012 class are Sr's. Depth & Talent galore!

Exactly. My Alma Mater. The Ridge. None of that prima donna BS these "BTW" kids have. You claim you love the U so much then join if not :diaf:

Advertisement
The competition between WRs and DBs in practice is going to be insane. It will be more difficult than anyone they will line up against on Saturdays. This is the way is should always be.

Receivers watch out, deon, rayshawn, Jamal, Ladarius, Tracy, and Artie are out to get you
And we havent begun to look at what is in the 2014 class yet. Imagine at this rate what this team will look like when the 2012 class are Sr's. Depth & Talent galore!

Second best player in this class. Kid is a throwback.

Whoa!! Really?!?! Who's your top 5 Larry?

How about my Top 4?

Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Beau Sandland
Kevin Olsen

After that, things become a bit more homogenized for me.
132.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Second best player in this class. Kid is a throwback.

Whoa!! Really?!?! Who's your top 5 Larry?

How about my Top 4?

Artie Burns
Jamal Carter
Beau Sandland
Kevin Olsen

After that, things become a bit more homogenized for me.
132.jpg

Coley, Arab Money, and Grace are vying for #5.

You're crazy. At worst Coley is third best prospect in this class. I have him #1.

Advertisement
Back