To all the Jamal Carter APOLOGISTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megvin

Recruit
I don't often post I love reading well thought out postings and reponses(there are a lot by the way,some real good ones recently, like Richt needs time!!)! Having said that my last post going back to late last season I basically said JAMAL CARTER IS A BUM PERIOD! I've seen enough football in my life to know when a player doesn't have IT! I explained all the shortcomings he had: bad angles, no instincts, terrible ball skills etc... BUT many of the idiots on this forum(there are way more DUMMIES on this forum than people who know Miami football) trolled me! Stupidity like: wait to you see him with different coaches, If he gets to attack and play aggressively he is all that! SO LAUGHABLE looking back at those morons and their ignorant comments(you know who you are!) I rewatch the games and w/o fail Carter and Jenkins to a great extent also don't belong on the field. Endless bad angles, stupid penalties, clapping his hands like an idiot after he tackles a guy after that player just picked up a crucial first down is pathetic! He should have picked up that fumble against ND, he was so right there with no ND players anywhere near him, and couldn't pick the ball up, Thomas ran off signaling we had it, because he thought there's no way this guy number 6 doesn't have the ball in his pocket! By the way my favorite all time Cane Sean Taylor runs that back for an easy score! There was a play against VA TECH we he got fooled by what I still cant figure it out(there was ZERO deception) and got caught inside and gave up a long run. That is a microcosim of a player who has no skills or instincts at this level! By the way some idiot said look at his H.S. tapes He is sooooo great(I can show you Pee Wee tapes where I look amazing doesn't mean I can play at the U) So sad!, he has never done anything for this U, He could be a nice kid I hope he gets a civil servant job(He will need it!) when he leaves college. WE NEED scrubs like him(Jenkins, Edwards, Linder, McDermott and many others(hope Kayaa leaves good riddance!) to go away so we can Return to playing Big Time Football in the near future! ITS ALL ABOUT THE U!!!

Advertisement
I've seen worse at UM over the past 10 years. Did he cost us the Notre Dame? Yep.

Advertisement
I don't often post I love reading well thought out postings and reponses(there are a lot by the way,some real good ones recently, like Richt needs time!!)! Having said that my last post going back to late last season I basically said JAMAL CARTER IS A BUM PERIOD! I've seen enough football in my life to know when a player doesn't have IT! I explained all the shortcomings he had: bad angles, no instincts, terrible ball skills etc... BUT many of the idiots on this forum(there are way more DUMMIES on this forum than people who know Miami football) trolled me! Stupidity like: wait to you see him with different coaches, If he gets to attack and play aggressively he is all that! SO LAUGHABLE looking back at those morons and their ignorant comments(you know who you are!) I rewatch the games and w/o fail Carter and Jenkins to a great extent also don't belong on the field. Endless bad angles, stupid penalties, clapping his hands like an idiot after he tackles a guy after that player just picked up a crucial first down is pathetic! He should have picked up that fumble against ND, he was so right there with no ND players anywhere near him, and couldn't pick the ball up, Thomas ran off signaling we had it, because he thought there's no way this guy number 6 doesn't have the ball in his pocket! By the way my favorite all time Cane Sean Taylor runs that back for an easy score! There was a play against VA TECH we he got fooled by what I still cant figure it out(there was ZERO deception) and got caught inside and gave up a long run. That is a microcosim of a player who has no skills or instincts at this level! By the way some idiot said look at his H.S. tapes He is sooooo great(I can show you Pee Wee tapes where I look amazing doesn't mean I can play at the U) So sad!, he has never done anything for this U, He could be a nice kid I hope he gets a civil servant job(He will need it!) when he leaves college. WE NEED scrubs like him(Jenkins, Edwards, Linder, McDermott and many others(hope Kayaa leaves good riddance!) to go away so we can Return to playing Big Time Football in the near future! ITS ALL ABOUT THE U!!!

I personally enjoyed the punctuation both within and after parenthetical phrases.

Thank you

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back