Off-Topic Titanic tour sub missing

If they hear sounds, they'll probably get them. They have oxygen till tomorrow morning.

Still, if these people have wives, they should be beaten with a newspaper for three straight days. What a moronic idea.
A newspaper? So humane.

What ever happened to using a rolling pin?

1687360774258.gif

Advertisement
"we'll take bikini bottom and push it somewhere else"

idk to be honest but i guess they'll figure it out
Don't think there will be any figuring it out, unfortunately those people are dead. If they are lucky, they will recover the vessel for the funerals. The construction of that thing was an absolute joke. Story out today that the window was only certified to 1300 meters.

Advertisement
View attachment 243289
View attachment 243291
View attachment 243292
Yeah, I mean, who would want people that were experienced in the design and operation of ocean going submarines to be involved with ... an experimental submarine project. They might know too much about reality / risk and object to even attempting using an untested sub ... while the young "inspirational" person with no freaking experience is totally clueless and will say "sure ... I will take your untested sub being operated by a radio shack game controller and take it anywhere". Too bad this guy involved other individuals in his folly.

The US Navy apparently has a few distinct underwater salvage robot vehicles that have salvaged helicopters and small vessels from as deep as 19,000 feet. The USN has a couple of different crews with that type equipment in transit to the site. Hope they make it in time so it is a rescue and not salvage operation.

Advertisement
Yeah, I mean, who would want people that were experienced in the design and operation of ocean going submarines to be involved with ... an experimental submarine project. They might know too much about reality / risk and object to even attempting using an untested sub ... while the young "inspirational" person with no freaking experience is totally clueless and will say "sure ... I will take your untested sub being operated by a radio shack game controller and take it anywhere". Too bad this guy involved other individuals in his folly.
I wonder if he hired 50 year old lawyers because he is about to find out how good his liability waiver paperwork is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back