Off-Topic Titanic tour sub missing

Advertisement
Advertisement
12,500 feet deep? What could possibly go wrong. Bat **** crazy. We sailed from Ct. to Bermuda on a 37' Ketch. At one point some 3 days out I was navigating and looked at the chart (we had no electronics ... chart and sextant) ... 18,000 feet deep. We dropped the sails and threw lines over board ... 5 of us jumped in and one person stayed on board. Crazy feeling swimming in 18,000 feet of water. But going down in a small sub? No freaking way.

We sailed from Ct. to Bermuda on a 37' Ketch. At one point some 3 days out I was navigating and looked at the chart (we had no electronics ... chart and sextant) ... 18,000 feet deep. We dropped the sails and threw lines over board ... 5 of us jumped in and one person stayed on board. Crazy feeling swimming in 18,000 feet of water. But going down in a small sub? No freaking way.
Glad you didn’t get eaten by the kraken.

Advertisement
IMG_2336.jpeg

1687282474128.gif

Seriously, I hope they find these people alive, save them, and this never happens again. Rich people be crazy.

If they hear sounds, they'll probably get them. They have oxygen till tomorrow morning.

Still, if these people have wives, they should be beaten with a newspaper for three straight days. What a moronic idea.

Advertisement
View attachment 243241

If they hear sounds, they'll probably get them. They have oxygen till tomorrow morning.

Still, if these people have wives, they should be beaten with a newspaper for three straight days. What a moronic idea.
How do they get them? Mechanical malfunction of the small sub ... it is on the ocean floor at 12,500 feet depth. Naval subs can go to 1000 feet max. Would need a drone capable of attaching a retrieving cable to the sub ... and that is almost 3 miles of cable.

Advertisement
How do they get them? Mechanical malfunction of the small sub ... it is on the ocean floor at 12,500 feet depth. Naval subs can go to 1000 feet max. Would need a drone capable of attaching a retrieving cable to the sub ... and that is almost 3 miles of cable.
"we'll take bikini bottom and push it somewhere else"

idk to be honest but i guess they'll figure it out

Advertisement
Back