Tired of The SEC/ACC Bag Game?

Fire up a GoFundMe OP

If I did, I'd just announce:

UM Football Player Financial Aid Group

Will Match Funds from Other Financial Aid Groups - so that you can stay home, close to family - and still pursue your dream of playing College Football at the University of Miami - a private school.

UM Football Player Financial Aid Group is not affiliated with the University of Miami - it's a non-profit to assist local and state players remain in Florida, and other special students who want to live in South Florida.

Now no one can biitch and moan about THIS - as it only mentions Matching Funds - from other universities or other out of state individuals.

A non-profit, generous, community minded organization.

Advertisement
You tried to claim that any communication to “perpetuate your NCAA violation scheme, then you’ve committed federal wire fraud(18 USC 1343)” ... that makes zero sense.

You also said a booster paying a recruit is money laundering. No, it is not. If the money was earned legally and taxes were paid on it, then what are you laundering? The point of laundering money is to take illegal money and make it look legal.

Sorry but you either are entirely turned around on that basic facts and issues with this stuff, or you don’t know what you are talking about.
There is nothing that you just posted that is even remotely accurate. NOT REMOTELY ACCURATE.

If I did, I'd just announce:

UM Football Player Financial Aid Group

Will Match Funds from Other Financial Aid Groups - so that you can stay home, close to family - and still pursue your dream of playing College Football at the University of Miami - a private school.

UM Football Player Financial Aid Group is not affiliated with the University of Miami - it's a non-profit to assist local and state players remain in Florida, and other special students who want to live in South Florida.

Now no one can biitch and moan about THIS - as it only mentions Matching Funds - from other universities or other out of state individuals.

A non-profit, generous, community minded organization.

Find a loophole and let's all throw in some stacks

Find a loophole and let's all throw in some stacks

There's you loophole.

Not payment - only matching funds as offered from/by other Financial Aid Groups.

To help the local and Florida kids - stay closer to home. Plus other select players that may wish to relocate to South Florida to continue their education.

Advertisement
See above. I apologize and will stick to taxes. Making the player ineligible is apparently enough for wire fraud. Taking an L on this part of it.
We’re all on the same team here, it’s sll good!

I can tell your experience in tax is extensive, based on the technical issues you’ve mentioned. I deal with these issues as well along with the intricacies of money laundering.

Read the thread! I’ve already posted about it and I don’t have time to explain the technicalities of criminal law. Engaging in financial transactions with proceeds of a specified unlawful activity is money laundering. This can be charged in almost any case. Judges, mayors, attorneys, doctors, NASCAR drivers, do you want me to go on? What do you think federal law enforcement does on a daily basis?
Watches ****.

Advertisement
Let me check, yup, still YOU!

In your position as an IRS criminal investigator, who told you that you couldn't open an investigation on somebody and who was it that you wanted to investigate? Just so I can check your facts.

Relax, I'm just playing.

But, for argument and fun, why haven't there been IRS investigations of these payments? It is well known there have been cash payments and other benefits paid to players and families for a long time. No one denies this.

And no, I do not believe any department is immune to political pressure.

Relax, I'm just playing.

But, for argument and fun, why haven't there been IRS investigations of these payments? It is well known there have been cash payments and other benefits paid to players and families for a long time. No one denies this.

And no, I do not believe any department is immune to political pressure.
To be honest, I don't know if there have or have not been files opened up on some of these cases, especially with all the judicial districts across the country and the tendency to seal the cases. If there haven't, I can assure you that it is not for any particular reason; certainly not political. You have to remember, the expertise and data points that are shared on this site (and other program sites), are far more in depth than your average person, or even football fan, would be aware of on a daily basis. Informants are the biggest driver for large corruption-type cases. If some jaded member with knowledge from the inside of one of these corrupt programs came forward with info, it would absolutely be opened. In the meantime, the government agencies are being hounded for more prosecutions, because these stats get more funding for their budgets, so they continue to work from the stack of issues they have in front of them instead of digging for more items to add to the stack.

Advertisement
Read this thread. This is just one example of what’s been going on forever. This is why these people will always skate with their schemes. And by these people I mean SEC teams like Alabama and LSU that have been doing this stuff forever. So I don’t know how you think they could ever get busted.

Sure individuals get thrown under the bus, but the underlying conspiracy continues. The school boosters are still paying players. And their families. In the NCAA does nothing.

Advertisement
Back