Tired of making the same post

View as article
Advertisement
It’s a little bit of everything people have mentioned. Scheme/ personnel/ TVD learning curve and not trusting receivers and going against a more talented team. What are they going to do going forward is the question. They try to keep doing the same thing they will be 7-5 6-6.

I also coach and I’m of a differing opinion you counter that with what lol
I have no issue with countering opinions. When did I say that. What I’m saying is there are people saying that if anyone disagrees with them they are blind and don’t know football. That’s what seems laughable to me

Advertisement
Hate to bring the recruiting board to this post, but we need to do everything we can to get Jurion ****ey and Andy Jean in a Canes uniform.

Then we need the 2024 class to hit on all cylinders.
Fans are 3 games in and ready to nuke the program, I don't think they have the patience in them to wait until the class of '24 takes the field.

I don’t think he’s good or bad. There’s really not much data out on him. It’s a mixed bag . I just know hes not adjusting the offense to players strengths like he said he would.
Any word if Mario is in his ear about making some changes to the O? Mario seems to be all about accountability so I’m curious if he sees our offense as a problem and a big part (with ST) of why we squandered an opportunity to beat AM on the road.

Well I understand I’ll never do that. There are guys here who I know don’t coach who have taught me things.
That’s great. People need to always open to learning no matter where it comes from. That’s not the issue I’m having. I’ve been a teacher/coach for over half my life. I’ve been an athletic director. Still get offers for AD. Im not claiming to know anything. Cause I don’t know everything. Opinions and discussions are great. Saying your opinion is fact means you’re no longer open to discussion/learning

Advertisement
Why in THE FVCK do these guys in here keep talking about WR's not being open?
There were multiple plays Saturday where TWO guys were wide open.
Some of these were big plays...some were drops...and some were completely missed by TVD.

Dude, don't kill yourself trying to make sense. There are a lot of people who didn't like the Gattis hire and this is finally their" proof" so they're going off and unloading all the complaints they've bottled up for months. This is less about the A&M game and more about their own opinions.

What happened to Alabama against Texas? The team that went 5-7 last year. Heisman QB, 5 star receivers, and they put up 370 yards and 20 points. They had 5 consecutive three and outs in the middle of the game. Did they score two TDs? Sure. They also have guys who can catch the ball and a QB that's a first round draft pick. That's the difference right now. Alabama can squeeze 20 points out of a performance like that because guys still make plays. We cannot.

The whining on this board is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1663695406591.png

Advertisement
Back