Tired of making the same post

View as article
We weren't good when we tried to play good teams though. We couldn't run the ball. We had same complaints about not utilizing the TE enough. He had more creativity by far but he also had alot more bust than boom. ****** Fraggle could have improved the offense from the Denos era.
I don’t even get what you’re arguing , you’re all over the place. He‘s now not good or impressive because we were ranked so bad when he arrived ? So what our o had been a mess for years prior. He also sucks because Clemson and Bama shut him down? I‘ve got to stop with you lol, you’ve got to be trolling me with some of your takes over the last few months.

Advertisement
Benefit yes, maybe he would have been more creative in the run game. But I can't pretend like he made bad WRs look good. Harley put the work in to get better. Rambo was imported in. No one else excelled in Lashlees scheme. You need good players end of story.
harley was inconsistent and couldn't catch under Dugans and the Penn state dummy w enos. he somehow made a huge improvement under Lashlee Likens and become extremely reliable for 2 years. Rambo wasn't great at OU and got benched for inconsistency. he had one season here under them and turned into a stud

bingo. somehow people forget that. people think he stepped in here as an absolute stud and carried everyone. nah the OC and the WR coach developed him. he was only here for a single season too and spent the same amount of time w both coaches that the current WR group has spent with Gattis
And the current WR's we have now spent how much time with Lashlee and Likens?

I'm not trying to defend Gattis. Again, not a big fan of him overall, but I think we're really being selective here when we say look at Rambo under the past staff and how he developed in one year. Why didn't the WR's we have now develop much? Why couldn't a single one take control of the WR3 spot that was up for grabs all year? They were average at best WR's under Lashlee and Likens and are average at best now.

I don’t even get what you’re arguing , you’re all over the place. He‘s now not good or impressive because we were ranked so bad when he arrived ? So what our o had been a mess for years prior. He also sucks because Clemson and Bama shut him down? I‘ve got to stop with you lol, you’ve got to be trolling me with some of your takes over the last few months.
the two best defenses in the country year in and year out stopped lashlee. guess what? ATM stopped us too. we scored 9 points lol. 9. we couldn't move the ball in the red zone. aTM gave us what we wanted between the 20s and stiffened up in the red zone. it looked better on the stat sheet is what were holding up now? we got blown out again lol it just looked different

You pointed out he improved the offense from the 100s. The reason we were in the 100s is because Jarren Williams and Dan Enos conspired to run the worse offense in history of Florida sports. (Do you read what you write). Yes vs good defenses his offense was ineffective not sure why that doesn't matter to you lmao. He was good in areas and he was able to mask TVDs flaws but he also had a myriad of issues I won't ignore.

Advertisement
And the current WR's we have now spent how much time with Lashlee and Likens?

I'm not trying to defend Gattis. Again, not a big fan of him overall, but I think we're really being selective here when we say look at Rambo under the past staff and how he developed in one year. Why didn't the WR's we have now develop much? Why couldn't a single one take control of the WR3 spot that was up for grabs all year? They were average at best WR's under Lashlee and Likens and are average at best now.
you dont think the WRs look better under L and L this year? I do. again, its weird that everyone in the entire room has the same issues outside of X and looks like ****? come on now. if you dont put some blame on their coach then who do you blame? the kids? ok so get them their guys. then if they have the same issues then what? oh. bad evals lol.

harley was inconsistent and couldn't catch under Dugans and the Penn state dummy w enos. he somehow made a huge improvement under Lashlee Likens and become extremely reliable for 2 years. Rambo wasn't great at OU and got benched for inconsistency. he had one season here under them and turned into a stud
Wasn't somehow. He started staying after practice to work on his craft. That's not because if the WR coach or OC. That's internal even if coaches suggest or advise it you have to put the work in.

You pointed out he improved the offense from the 100s. The reason we were in the 100s is because Jarren Williams conspired to run the worse offense in history of Florida sports. (Do you read what you write). Yes vs good defenses his offense was ineffective not sure why that doesn't matter to you lmao. He was good in areas and he was able to mask TVDs flaws but he also had a myriad of issues I won't ignore.
enos ran the worst offense lol.

gattis got stuffed in the pass game by a bad team and an average depleted team. we didnt score the ball on ATM either. it looked no diff than it did under previous staffs sat night.

Advertisement
What did he make Pope and Wiggins look lik
What did he make Pope and Wiggins look like?
You do know Pope had his best year of his career last year with 33 catches , 433 yards and two td’s. That’s pretty **** good beens nobody would touch him in the portal other than JSU. Now he’s nowhere. Lashlee / Likens improved **** near everyone which is unheard of. Most people would have enough sense to appreciate what he did with just Rambo and Harley versus where they were before him.

I’m done here , I started this conversation talking X’s and O’s , showing evidence of issues. Yet excuses and debating things that has nothing to do with the original point. This is useless.

this convo. well have a large enough sample size to see if anything improves w more time
I didn't say it would. I'm a Canes fan so I hope it looks better but personnel won't be changing so I won't be on the record predicting it does.

Advertisement
You do know Pope had his best year of his career last year with 33 catches , 433 yards and two td’s. That’s pretty **** good beens nobody would touch him in the portal other than JSU. Now he’s nowhere. Lashlee / Likens improved **** near everyone which is unheard of. Most people would have enough sense to appreciate what he did with just Rambo and Harley versus where they were before him.

I’m done here , I started this conversation talking X’s and O’s , showing evidence of issues. Yet excuses and debating things that has nothing to do with the original point. This is useless.
Aight my guy I'll leave it alone I've seen enough.

were we good Saturday night? at the end of the day, we did the same scoring wise we did against other big name opponents.
9 points. Yet these guys are celebrating yards and there wasn’t many three and outs. After all the excuses , delusions after that game and what ifs i’m pretty sure UF fans have been jumped in the delusion rankings. Butterfly effect meets the matrix.

9 points. Yet these guys are celebrating yards and there wasn’t many three and outs. After all the excuses , delusions after that game and what ifs i’m pretty sure UF fans have been jumped in the delusion rankings. Butterfly effect meets the matrix.
17-3 sat night was as over as 35-3 lol. we weren't in no **** scoring twice to come back. it was cute that it looked nice.

Advertisement
How our WRs weren't well versed enough to beat a depleted secondary for atleast one TD is beyond maddening...

The biggest concerns going forward are Cristobal's overall conservatism and seeming failure to understand how football is played in 2022. This isn't 1996 where you can just maul your way to victories - he needs to adjust his philosophy offensively or he wont be the answer here.
This is the best comment on CIS 2022

Maybe I’m not crazy after all? As I said “ horrible concepts and setting kids up to fail. Watch the first play . That’s one example. Let’s talk ball not excuses or freaking yards. Thats just pathetic.

This video doesn't really prove much.
There's A LOT of player error on this video, and it's even pointed out by the commentator.
There's also quite a few plays where WR's were wide open and TVD missed them. The play that Smith gets drilled on, the inside route is wide open. That's where TVD's eyes should've been.

You know how football works, and so does the commentator. We know that not all calls are ideal, right? Sometimes the defense has a good coverage dialed up. So why are we over emphasizing the plays that didn't work, but not giving Gattis props for the ones that were wide open? (some of which were ruined by player error)

That video really didn't prove anything. 🤷🏻‍♂️
He's acting like every play is supposed to work and an OC is supposed to have the ideal concept called every single time. That's not real football.

Advertisement
Back