Tired of making the same post

View as article
Thank you for fairly criticizing Gattis, D.

Why do our fans have such bad memories and truly believe it’s all on execution? That argument can be made for any failure coordinator we’ve had. Players haven’t been executing since Pat Nix. Golden’s defense never executed - it was always the players fault that we couldn’t get pressure, got gashed for 500 yards routinely, couldn’t tackle. Rick’s offense never executed, similar to us now - we blamed everyone from Rosier to our WR - not his ancient 5-play playbook. Enos it was the same thing - posters clinged to him being a Bama coach and it was our dummy players yet again.

Gattis won’t survive here for long.
its one thing w enos when were relying on unproven and immature QB as a starter. its another when we know the QB can be elite when put in a position where he can excel. we need to win. he can learn pro concepts in the pros for all I care. no one is gonna two ***** if you turn him into an undrafted QB but can run a whole pro offense. you gotta get him there first. ****, mahomes ran an air raid at TT.

Advertisement
Week 3 and D$ pouring out the Kool aid ruh roh. I wonder who else on CIS said WR was a top 3 position. Snapping the ball with 2 secs on play clock every play is exhausting. We don't face another great defense for a while need to implement some pace.
Infuriating to watch the fake snap, check to the sideline for audible, then have the defense audible to something different anyway. Just snap the f'n ball and see WTF happens.

Not really... They made plenty of dumb plays too.
The 2 targetting fouls on 3rd downs that gave us new life.... and 3 pts or more. That punt drop thst we failed to capitalize... injuries on their secondary

But they managed to overcome those and win... we didn't
they gave us chances and were not clean at all. those targeting calls were absolutely huge for us and it resulted in them losing two guys after already being short handed. we played a depleted ATM D and couldn't score

We ain't Georgia.

That game was a ******* train wreck against a B team secondary. We have a big ******* problem.

Also, I refuse to believe the WRs are the main scapegoat here. You're telling me a competent OC couldn't get Key, George, Brashard, and Arroyo catches against Texas A&M's second string DBs? As someone who watches high powered HS and CFB football every single week.... BULL-freakin'-****!

Advertisement
People not appropriating blame correctly, yeah gattis may have been bad in the redzone but bottom line we moved the ball up and down the field consistently until we got in our own way. Make a few adjustments and he’s okay. He’s already improved the run game. Tvd and the receivers need to get better plain and simple.

Gattis didn’t call a bad game until the redzone or close to it

broke, you were one of the biggest Golden slurpers until the end. Don’t think that because I stopped posting for a while that I forgot who you are.

No offense but nothing you said has any credibility.

“Gattis didn’t call a bad game until he got to the field where it actually matters and where you actually score points.”

Enough said.

People not appropriating blame correctly, yeah gattis may have been bad in the redzone but bottom line we moved the ball up and down the field consistently until we got in our own way. Make a few adjustments and he’s okay. He’s already improved the run game. Tvd and the receivers need to get better plain and simple.

Gattis didn’t call a bad game until the redzone or close to it

The doctor didn’t do anything bad at first. Initial incision was good, opened him up properly, cut through the muscle tissue and breastbone just fine. But when he got to the heart…

One thing I forgot to mention: John Campbell looked really good at LT.

On the podcast, I mentioned moving Zion to RT and Scaife back to RG. This gets the best 5 on the field and avoids moving Campbell just as he’s finding his footing. Hopefully Scaife is OK and we see this lineup.

Advertisement
Gattis definitely deserves his share of the blame, but for the life of me, how are we The U with so few playmakers stepping up. Do we have them yet and they just haven't had their "breakout game," or are we void of them? I'm waiting for someone like B. Smith to be a dude. Guys that can turn 5 yard mundane plays into 55 yard TDs on the regular.

Also, I refuse to believe the WRs are the main scapegoat here. You're telling me a competent OC couldn't get Key, George, Brashard, and Arroyo catches against Texas A&M's second string DBs? As someone who watches high powered HS and CFB football every single week.... BULL-freakin'-****!
on top of that, it had nothing to do with the defenses were seeing. WE COULDNT PASS AGAINST SOUTHERN MISS. everyone gave an excuse. oh different defenses, well be better. what more you want to see before you pull the plug on that. we did have drops. TVD wasn't great, but nothing we do is helping him out. hes forced to hold the ball for an long time for our guys to finish up their routes. there is no rhythm in the offense. we aren't even trying to capitalize by going up tempo to force ATM either without a sub or into a hurry up to an extent which would help out the **** WR group that can't separate. we go no huddle nd then chill for 30 seconds.

One thing I forgot to mention: John Campbell looked really good at LT.

On the podcast, I mentioned moving Zion to RT and Scaife back to RG. This gets the best 5 on the field and avoids moving Campbell just as he’s finding his footing. Hopefully Scaife is OK and we see this lineup.

I'm blown away at what Mario and Mirabel have been able to do at OL so quickly. It's a great argument against the "we don't have talent at X position" argument. Coach them up! We have plenty of raw talent at WR and TE to have a competent passing game!!!

Advertisement
Funny. They had promise under lashlee and were looked at as future building blocks. The 3 amigos plus x. Now under gattis they’re bad. Color me suspicious

Gattis definitely deserves his share of the blame, but for the life of me, how are we The U with so few playmakers stepping up. Do we have them yet and they just haven't had their "breakout game," or are we void of them? I'm waiting for someone like B. Smith to be a dude. Guys that can turn 5 yard mundane plays into 55 yard TDs on the regular.
guarantee you we look less constipated w last years passing concepts. we dont use Brashard in space or even creatively w how he can be a Swiss army as a RB or a WR. we dont use rooster in space.

Advertisement
OCs job to put them in position to do that.

As Swagger says, there are plenty of less talented WRs groups around the nation doing more.

People really need to stop thinking we can recruit like Bama and UGA. It isn't happening.
That wasn't my point.

Swagger is claiming the sky is falling because the offense is boring and recruits won't want to play in a boring offense. That is an overreaction after game 3. And even if it is true, that UGA offense has been run heavy and conservative for a long time and it doesn't affect their ability to attract the top WRs. We threw the ball 41 **** times. Give the offense and the season some time before we start claiming "recroots d0n't want to c0me here!"

Advertisement
Back