Time to Shock the World

Fvck it. I wanted to be rational about this, but I bleed too much orange and green.

I'm sick and tired of Clemson; I'm done svcking Dabo off for getting Golden fired; I'm done conceding defeat before the battle has even started.

Clemson is complacent -- they believe their **** don't stink, and that we're just going to roll over in awe of “their greatness.” THEY HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING.

Our mentality is different this year -- you can just tell. We're hungry to shut up the haters and prove once and for all that The U is no longer a laughing stock. 99% of CFB fans don't want us back.....well, time to strike the fear of God into those pvssys.

Don't be concerned about our bye week issues. Our team is chomping at the bits to go toe-to-toe with the same fvcks who laugh at the idea of us giving them a tough game. We will play up to our competition and give them everything they can handle. This team — as an underdog — on the national stage has Manny and Lashlee grinning from head to toe. No need for extra motivation over the next week and a half.

This dude Dabo actually thinks this is going to be 2017 all over again. If you all don't think Manny has that clip of Dabo taking bolt cutters to the turnover chain in the locker room after the ACC Championship fresh in his mind, then you don't recognize how competitive he is. For all his faults last year, this dude is hungry to win. His words AND actions back that up. No one wants to embarrass Dabo more than Diaz.

When Genghis Khan conquered the Chinese city of Chengdu, he showed no mercy. His legend only grew. Diaz knows this is his "Chengdu" moment. I'm confident he (and Lashlee) will have this team ready to go.

There is no room for scared Canes fans on this train. Hop on or GTFO.

44 - 38 Canes! Fvck Clemson. Their reign is over.
I doubt anybody wants to beat Clemson more than I do. I only disagree with your post in one area-----Clemson crushing us and pushing Golden out was a huge favor.

Great opportunity for the entire program to shine. More national nighttime publicity. Huge test for Manny, the staff and the team to prep and bring it next Saturday night @ Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1601563798903.jpeg

YEAH I SEE GROWN MEN IN HERE I CAN FU.K WITH YALL NYGGAS.

WHAT THE ***.K WE GOT TO LOSE BY BELIEVING? NOT A MUTHAFUC.CING THANG

I TELL EVERY ***** I RIDE WITH WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE SPOT YO **** BETTER BE EMPTY ..........AS LONG AS WE GO IN THERE AND EMPTY THE CLIP ***** I'LL LIVE WITH THE RESULTS.
Any way we can get you on the coaching staff. Love to see you hang with Ed Reed on the sidelines. Also I bet you would be a great halftime speaker. In the meantime pls keep posting GOAT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just fast forward to the 6min 50sec mark and just listen for about 10 secs to get hype!

It would be nice to have a VA Tech 2005 type of game where we just control the game and dominate on National TV at night.

But I am not expecting it at all.

Just win.
I hope so, too.

I haven't felt like this since the week before ND. Hopefully we get that kind of game for us.
Praying....

Ok, just fast forward to the 7min 08sec mark and listen for 1 secs, somebody been paying attention, the other 3, not so much:

Advertisement
Back