Time to Shock the World

YEAH I SEE GROWN MEN IN HERE I CAN FU.K WITH YALL NYGGAS.

WHAT THE ***.K WE GOT TO LOSE BY BELIEVING? NOT A MUTHAFUC.CING THANG

I TELL EVERY ***** I RIDE WITH WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE SPOT YO **** BETTER BE EMPTY ..........AS LONG AS WE GO IN THERE AND EMPTY THE CLIP ***** I'LL LIVE WITH THE RESULTS.
Oh my god. I don't get it. I get what was said but the way it is written and articulated (dare I say) is beyond me.

Advertisement
I’m with OP **** Clemson I hear bout them faygots all **** day in South Carolina bout how good they are you think I wanna come on a cane board and here the same **** where James Jackson bro cause y’all done got Soft AF! We the ****** U we don’t back down from nobody especially a team that dresses in Purple

I’m with OP **** Clemson I hear bout them faygots all **** day in South Carolina bout how good they are you think I wanna come on a cane board and here the same **** where James Jackson bro cause y’all done got Soft AF! We the ****** U we don’t back down from nobody especially a team that dresses in Purple
Preach, my man!

I'm expecting my Canes to go in Death Valley and pull the upset... OUR DEFENSE, will determine the outcome of this game!! I'm a defensive guy so I want to see the DEFENSE play lights out for 4 quarters and pull the upset..
Defense will determine the outcome of the game. Can we keep Clemson under 30?

Advertisement
Fvck it. I wanted to be rational about this, but I bleed too much orange and green.

I'm sick and tired of Clemson; I'm done svcking Dabo off for getting Golden fired; I'm done conceding defeat before the battle has even been fought.

Clemson is complacent -- they believe their **** don't stink and that we're just going to roll over in awe of them. THEY HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING.

Our mentality is different this year -- you can just tell. We're hungry to shut up the haters and prove once and for all that The U is no longer a laughing stock. 99% of CFB fans don't want us back.....well, time to strike the fear of God into those pvssys.

Don't be concerned about our bye week issues. Our team is chomping at the bits to go toe-to-toe with the same fvcks who laugh at the thought of us giving them a game. We will play up to our competition and give them everything they can handle. This team as an underdog on the national stage has Manny and Lashlee grinning from head to toe. No need for motivation over the next week and a half.

This dude Dabo thinks this is 2017 all over again. If you all don't think Manny has that clip of Dabo taking bolt cutters to the turnover chain in the locker room after the ACC Championship fresh in his mind, then you don't recognize how competitive he is. For all his faults last year, this dude is hungry to win. His words AND actions back this up. No one wants to embarrass Dabo more than Diaz.

When Genghis Khan conquered the Chinese city of Chengdu, he showed no mercy. His legend only grew. Diaz knows this is his "Chengdu" moment. I'm confident he (and Lashlee) will have this team ready to go.

There is no room for scared Canes fans on this train. Hop on or GTFO.

44 - 38 Canes! Fvck Clemson. Their reign is over.
So how much are your betting on the Canes?

The Defensive back 7 will have to play discipline to pull out the win, I believe we have an offense that can score on anyone!

I believe we can win any game with this OC and QB, punch them in the mouth let's see what happens!

Advertisement
Nothing is better than playing ****ed off.
****ed off is the best way to play. Fear can motivate but it can also paralyze.
Feeling disrespected is not enough. Feeling you have something g to prove......meh
I’ve seen a lot of ****ed off the last 3 games.

I want andromeda, center of the sun, black hole gravitational power levels of playing mad, angry, hate and discontent.
Anyone on this team that doesn’t feel this way better make sure his pine tar levels aren’t low cause they’ll be sitting.
I’m not optimistic or pessimistic for this game.
But I can’t understand why people are criticizing the “fck it lets ride” mentality from our fan base.

Win lose or draw... **** it!! Anytime anybody any place and the consequences to be dealt with later.

mfers on here acting like we’re Stetson playing bama and sht.

1601559645943.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nothing is better than playing ****ed off.
****ed off is the best way to play. Fear can motivate but it can also paralyze.
Feeling disrespected is not enough. Feeling you have something g to prove......meh
I’ve seen a lot of ****ed off the last 3 games.

I want andromeda, center of the sun, black hole gravitational power levels of playing mad, angry, hate and discontent.
Anyone on this team that doesn’t feel this way better make sure his pine tar levels aren’t low cause they’ll be sitting.
I’m not optimistic or pessimistic for this game.
But I can’t understand why people are criticizing the “fck it lets ride” mentality from our fan base.

Win lose or draw... **** it!! Anytime anybody any place and the consequences to be dealt with later.

mfers on here acting like we’re Stetson playing bama and sht.
I agree 100%. We’re going to play angry. We have nothing to lose. A team with as much talent as us are going to be dangerous in the underdog role.

YEAH I SEE GROWN MEN IN HERE I CAN FU.K WITH YALL NYGGAS.

WHAT THE ***.K WE GOT TO LOSE BY BELIEVING? NOT A MUTHAFUC.CING THANG

I TELL EVERY ***** I RIDE WITH WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE SPOT YO **** BETTER BE EMPTY ..........AS LONG AS WE GO IN THERE AND EMPTY THE CLIP ***** I'LL LIVE WITH THE RESULTS.
Good of you to drop by. Haven't seen you on here in a while. IJJB always posts gold.

Advertisement
Fvck it. I wanted to be rational about this, but I bleed too much orange and green.

I'm sick and tired of Clemson; I'm done svcking Dabo off for getting Golden fired; I'm done conceding defeat before the battle has even started.

Clemson is complacent -- they believe their **** don't stink, and that we're just going to roll over in awe of “their greatness.” THEY HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING.

Our mentality is different this year -- you can just tell. We're hungry to shut up the haters and prove once and for all that The U is no longer a laughing stock. 99% of CFB fans don't want us back.....well, time to strike the fear of God into those pvssys.

Don't be concerned about our bye week issues. Our team is chomping at the bits to go toe-to-toe with the same fvcks who laugh at the idea of us giving them a tough game. We will play up to our competition and give them everything they can handle. This team — as an underdog — on the national stage has Manny and Lashlee grinning from head to toe. No need for extra motivation over the next week and a half.

This dude Dabo actually thinks this is going to be 2017 all over again. If you all don't think Manny has that clip of Dabo taking bolt cutters to the turnover chain in the locker room after the ACC Championship fresh in his mind, then you don't recognize how competitive he is. For all his faults last year, this dude is hungry to win. His words AND actions back that up. No one wants to embarrass Dabo more than Diaz.

When Genghis Khan conquered the Chinese city of Chengdu, he showed no mercy. His legend only grew. Diaz knows this is his "Chengdu" moment. I'm confident he (and Lashlee) will have this team ready to go.

There is no room for scared Canes fans on this train. Hop on or GTFO.

44 - 38 Canes! Fvck Clemson. Their reign is over.

D'eriq King told me to send this to all of the worthless dyck suckers in this hoe *** fanbase who are skeptical about whether MIA can beat Clemson. He said he's ready to become a legend & immortalized in program history. Enjoy

Last edited:
Didnt read most of that or any replies but your kidding yourself if you dont think Clemson is going to take us as seriously as they would alabama. Promise.

Advertisement
Back