Time to get this message to become viral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if we have to resort to racism, then I'm out. We have more than enough on Golden to not have to run to that cop out.

Exactly, anyone, especially a black person, that is willing to use a very real and pervasive social problem in this country as a fake means to get rid of a coach they don't like, is really pathetic. No worse than a woman calling rape when she decided she felt regret for having screwed some guy.

Advertisement
I think anyone who believes this is a race thing is full of **** and grasping at straws here. Only reason Golden is still employed here is leadership (or lack of leadership) most likely feels guilty for hiring him and not being truthful about the Shapiro investigation. The fact that according to them, "He stuck with us", they feel like he deserves a little more time. Dude needs to be canned now. No one other than the president and AD support him. The players don't like him. The BOT allegedly doesn't support him. All the former players hate him. Fact of the matter is, while $8M is a large number, hiring a good coach would make up the difference in a matter of a couple years.

"Race thing" It's obvious that this is something you feel quite uncomfortable talking about.

You are the one grasping at straws with the "only" reason UM is keeping Golden is the loyalty that "He stuck with us" when the fact is that left us for Ped State, but Ped State did not want him. Keep thinking that shrewd businessmen are all into this loyalty "thing" then you'd be the one that'd be full of SHlT.

Finally, if a black coach was as sorry as Golden, plus a 4-game losing streak to end the season, do you really think that they would NOT find the $5-8M to pay him off?

I don't mind talking about it. I just think it's the easy excuse to go to for a lot of people these days. Every **** argument goes to race right off the bat. I'm not in "the know" as most on here aren't so I think many on here make un-educational assumptions. Maybe I am totally naïve, but I have a hard time believing the difference between paying a buyout or not is based off someone's skin tone.

The funny thing is that they didn't have the same results. Randy beat FSU- Randy was better. Randy is also a Cane. Smh

Yeah, if we have to resort to racism, then I'm out. We have more than enough on Golden to not have to run to that cop out.

It's not resorting to rcism. Fact is, the white coach with the 28-22 record is endlessly excused where the black coach was not. It's simple.

I think anyone who believes this is a race thing is full of **** and grasping at straws here. Only reason Golden is still employed here is leadership (or lack of leadership) most likely feels guilty for hiring him and not being truthful about the Shapiro investigation. The fact that according to them, "He stuck with us", they feel like he deserves a little more time. Dude needs to be canned now. No one other than the president and AD support him. The players don't like him. The BOT allegedly doesn't support him. All the former players hate him. Fact of the matter is, while $8M is a large number, hiring a good coach would make up the difference in a matter of a couple years.

"Race thing" It's obvious that this is something you feel quite uncomfortable talking about.

You are the one grasping at straws with the "only" reason UM is keeping Golden is the loyalty that "He stuck with us" when the fact is that left us for Ped State, but Ped State did not want him. Keep thinking that shrewd businessmen are all into this loyalty "thing" then you'd be the one that'd be full of SHlT.

Finally, if a black coach was as sorry as Golden, plus a 4-game losing streak to end the season, do you really think that they would NOT find the $5-8M to pay him off?

I don't mind talking about it. I just think it's the easy excuse to go to for a lot of people these days. Every **** argument goes to race right off the bat. I'm not in "the know" as most on here aren't so I think many on here make un-educational assumptions. Maybe I am totally naïve, but I have a hard time believing the difference between paying a buyout or not is based off someone's skin tone.

Ding ding ding.......You are completely naive if you don't think Al is perceived as "deserving a chance" simply b/c he is white and articulate.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back