Time to get this message to become viral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
https://twitter.com/dfreckleton/status/549248609448103936

im off of work until january 5th, i got nothing but time for the next 7 days

Worse the one Golden has lost three straight to teams where his team was favorite, combining for a total straight loss of 4.

You all need to merge your efforts together, and until that, the elephant in the room get public notice as you suggest, no one will hear and do anything.

UM will act if this is public and their non-equitable action notorious.

Yeah, if we have to resort to racism, then I'm out. We have more than enough on Golden to not have to run to that cop out.

Advertisement
Yeah, if we have to resort to racism, then I'm out. We have more than enough on Golden to not have to run to that cop out.

how is that a cop out. the evidence at hand only bolsters the position.

You don't have anything until someone is willing to take an action to end this misery. With what "we have" the UM Admin has done NOTHING and will do nothing.

The []_[] is such a marketing brand to so many other business and profit centers at UM that a bunch of loud brash winning ballas may not be in their vision of perpetuating profits and donations; thus the slow move to barely a winning road (even tho it's trending down) that does NOT supplant The []_[] profit centers. Does Harvard need Football to have the highest $$$ endowment in the Universe? NO

Kirjax, it is not about a race card. It is about the fact that had Tomlin been another black coach hired by UM and at 28-22 with 4 straight losses after the 1st black coach was fired, ain't no way UM would not have bit the bullet and PAID OFF the extension and rid the team of the cancer Head coach, who happens to be a bad coach too.

This may be an emotional appeal you want to run away from, but it is a very effective and just appeal.

Just as much you don't want to mention the discrimination equity fact is the same way UM wants to run away from it; thus the activist faithful MUST run to it NOTORIOUSLY because it is the only thing that they, UM, will listen to.

Last edited:
You don't have anything until someone is willing to take an action to end this misery. With what "we have" the UM Admin has done NOTHING and will do nothing.

The []_[] is such a marketing brand to so many other business and profit centers at UM that a bunch of loud brash winning ballas may not be in their vision of perpetuating profits and donations; thus the slow move to barely a winning road (even tho it's trending down) that does NOT supplant The []_[] profit centers. Does Harvard need Football to have the highest $$$ endowment in the Universe? NO

Kirjax, it is not about a race card. It is about the fact that had Tomlin been another black coach hired by UM and at 28-22 with 4 straight losses after the 1st black coach was fired, ain't no way UM would not have bit the bullet and PAID OFF the extension and rid the team of the cancer Head coach, who happens to be a bad coach too.

This may be an emotional appeal you want to run away from, but it is a very effective and just appeal.

Just as much you don't want to mention the discrimination equity fact is the same way UM wants to run away from it; thus the activist faithful MUST run to it NOTORIOUSLY because it is the only thing that they, UM, will listen to.

then I wrote Kirijax:

Don't intimidate me with negging !

If the head coach was some slick talking car salesman who happened to be black AND as SORRY as Golden and his Temple coaches, UM would have said ***** it and found the money to pay off any extension.

If you can prove to me that they would not do that, then there is no superiority complex that they should keep the sorry coach because he has all the wonderful Caucasian characteristics of eloquence, non-marble mouthness, and appearance.

Dude, don't let the extension $$$ fool you, because with another black coach sorry as Golden, that extension gets paid off !

Advertisement

then I wrote Kirijax:

If the head coach was some slick talking car salesman who happened to be black AND as SORRY as Golden and his Temple coaches, UM would have said ***** it and found the money to pay off any extension.

If you can prove to me that they would not do that, then there is no superiority complex that they should keep the sorry coach because he has all the wonderful Caucasian characteristics of eloquence, non-marble mouthness, and appearance.

Dude, don't let the extension $$$ fool you, because with another black coach sorry as Golden, that extension gets paid off !

No intimidation. Just disagreeing with your short-sighted version of what's going on. Racism has nothing to do with this. There are plenty of reasons Golden is still here despite his pathetic record as a HC. You can say it all you want. We'll just have to agree to disagree because neither of us are going to change our minds.

Does disagreeing with a post really intimidate someone? Hope not.

then I wrote Kirijax:

No intimidation. Just disagreeing with your short-sighted version of what's going on. Racism has nothing to do with this. There are plenty of reasons Golden is still here despite his pathetic record as a HC. You can say it all you want. We'll just have to agree to disagree because neither of us are going to change our minds.

You TOLD me to stop! then you cowardly neg me ! ...that's not just issue of "disagreeing"

Do you just want to run away just like the UM folks would ignore that elephant in the room?

I am still waiting for you to answer me the questions above. No analogies, just address questions head on.

then I wrote Kirijax:

You TOLD me to stop! then you cowardly neg me ! ...that's not just issue of "disagreeing"

Do you just want to run away just like the UM folks would ignore that elephant in the room?

I am still waiting for you to answer me the questions above. No analogies, just address questions head on.

I gave you my answer. I'm not ignoring the "white elephant" in the room because the one you're talking about isn't there in my opinion. Nothing cowardly about disagreeing with your post. Stop being so sensitive. Moving on!

Advertisement
Keep pounding that message home, OP. Spread it like wild fire.

And LULZ at Kirjax. Another dude who says, "It's not racist because I say it's not." Zero support for his position.

What's funny is that I think Golden's image directly lead into his extension and now, to his being retained.

Advertisement
I think anyone who believes this is a race thing is full of **** and grasping at straws here. Only reason Golden is still employed here is leadership (or lack of leadership) most likely feels guilty for hiring him and not being truthful about the Shapiro investigation. The fact that according to them, "He stuck with us", they feel like he deserves a little more time. Dude needs to be canned now. No one other than the president and AD support him. The players don't like him. The BOT allegedly doesn't support him. All the former players hate him. Fact of the matter is, while $8M is a large number, hiring a good coach would make up the difference in a matter of a couple years.

then I wrote Kirijax:

I gave you my answer. I'm not ignoring the "white elephant" in the room because the one you're talking about isn't there in my opinion. Nothing cowardly about disagreeing with your post. Stop being so sensitive. Moving on!

Kirijax, familiarize with American culture, fallacies, and syntax.

The elephant in the room is NOT a person. It is a situation . One of obviously firing the black employee and keeping the white eloquent one. You see that is obvious but no one wants to talk about it, like YOU don't !

Again, unless you know that Golden is blackmailing the U because he has information that UM players were sodomizing Shapiro so that he donate stolen loot to Shalala, then there are no reasons.

Again, you disagree and negging me is not supporting why there is no evidence of discrimination, mind you, Golden record is actually worse SINCE he has lost 4 straight.

then I wrote Kirijax:

Kirijax, familiarize with American culture, fallacies, and syntax.

The elephant in the room is NOT a person. It is a situation . One of obviously firing the black employee and keeping the white eloquent one. You see that is obvious but no one wants to talk about it, like YOU don't !

Again, unless you know that Golden is blackmailing the U because he has information that UM players were sodomizing Shapiro so that he donate stolen loot to Shalala, then there are no reasons.

Again, you disagree and negging me is not supporting why there is no evidence of discrimination, mind you, Golden record is actually worse SINCE he has lost 4 straight.

Might be racism, might not. If it gets Al fired, then I'm in. **** it got Obama elected president twice, why not use it for something useful. Personally, I think it is because Randy warned them about Nevin and showed he was smarter than them. That is something libs can't take. But if race card gets Al fired, I am amenable to change my position, so long as we hire one of the white Southern bubbas who seem to keep winning all the NCs. Butch would be fine. ****, considering how much money HIS recruits made in NFL, he is better than any liberal affirmative action program.

I think anyone who believes this is a race thing is full of **** and grasping at straws here. Only reason Golden is still employed here is leadership (or lack of leadership) most likely feels guilty for hiring him and not being truthful about the Shapiro investigation. The fact that according to them, "He stuck with us", they feel like he deserves a little more time. Dude needs to be canned now. No one other than the president and AD support him. The players don't like him. The BOT allegedly doesn't support him. All the former players hate him. Fact of the matter is, while $8M is a large number, hiring a good coach would make up the difference in a matter of a couple years.

"Race thing" It's obvious that this is something you feel quite uncomfortable talking about.

You are the one grasping at straws with the "only" reason UM is keeping Golden is the loyalty that "He stuck with us" when the fact is that left us for Ped State, but Ped State did not want him. Keep thinking that shrewd businessmen are all into this loyalty "thing" then you'd be the one that'd be full of SHlT.

Finally, if a black coach was as sorry as Golden, plus a 4-game losing streak to end the season, do you really think that they would NOT find the $5-8M to pay him off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back