Time for the young Qbs

Many things come to play here.. diaz is soft and so is King....If somebody messes up we take it so easy on them. King and Manny are not leaders and they are to nice. All they have to do is yell and make everybody accountable and if you ***** up next man up. This would fix everything. The players will respond to this becuase they know what's at stake....change this it will change the program

at least...also need a new defense and lashlee needs to wake the F up. oh yea play Taylor and James more
Manny can't handle the locker room well enough to make a massive QB change, he's not Brian Flores whose a real leader and was able to navigate a QB switch to a rookie when the starter in Fitz was the most popular player on the team.

Advertisement
I need to amend a earlier statement…this IS the worse fan base in college football..go ahead and upvote this

Many things come to play here.. diaz is soft and so is King....If somebody messes up we take it so easy on them. King and Manny are not leaders and they are to nice. All they have to do is yell and make everybody accountable and if you ***** up next man up. This would fix everything. The players will respond to this becuase they know what's at stake....change this it will change the program

at least...also need a new defense and lashlee needs to wake the F up. oh yea play Taylor and James more
They ran Enos out of town, he was the only coach we had who would call players out on there bull****. Enos btw is grooming the next Tagovailoa and has him at 48/63 for 605 Yards 6TDs 0INTs through 2 Games...

Manny can't handle the locker room well enough to make a massive QB change, he's not Brian Flores whose a real leader and was able to navigate a QB switch to a rookie when the starter in Fitz was the most popular player on the team.
Flores had vets questioning that decision (which I doubt was his tbh)..and you do not make a move like this unilaterally. King is the leader. Offensively he was the only play maker the other night. Y’all are falling into the Backup qb must be better and it can’t get worse..news flash it can get worse and neither van dye or Garcia are better

Advertisement
Flores had vets questioning that decision (which I doubt was his tbh)..and you do not make a move like this unilaterally. King is the leader. Offensively he was the only play maker the other night. Y’all are falling into the Backup qb must be better and it can’t get worse..news flash it can get worse and neither van dye or Garcia are better
Off course he's going to get questioned... But he did what was Best for the team and the Dolphins finished the season 6-3 and Tua got valuable rookie experience while winning. Flores doesn't care if he's liked or not, that's we're him and Manny differentiate, Flores is going to do what's best for the team over everything else and Manny just want to be Mr Nice guy and take 2 point wins at home against App State because "They do that to everyone" were a Flores team beats a very good Pats team on the road and he isn't satisfied whatsoever.

Last edited:
This fan base has been in football **** for 15 straight years... They have every right to get upset
True..but this thread is flat out lunacy man. Kings timing has been off. His RPO read have been inconsistent But neither Garcia or Van dyke can come in and be sharper..they are not better options than king. If they were one of them would’ve taken over in the spring/summer and made that jump in the fall. Y’all need to put that rest. The biggest issue is STILL the inconsistency of the run game

True..but this thread is flat out lunacy man. Kings timing has been off. His RPO read have been inconsistent But neither Garcia or Van dyke can come in and be sharper..they are not better options than king. If they were one of them would’ve taken over in the spring/summer and made that jump in the fall. Y’all need to put that rest. The biggest issue is STILL the inconsistency of the run game
I think both will be sharper as passers but wouldn't bring the same running threat, I would still open a QB competition after Michigan State unless king balls tf out

Advertisement
I think both will be sharper as passers but wouldn't bring the same running threat, I would still open a QB competition after Michigan State unless king balls tf out
Bro..y’all need to rewatch that spring game vs a vanilla *** defense..they were good for YOUNF QBs but they made young qb mistakes that get you beat..as long as king doesn’t have the turn over bug I have trust he will get more and more comfortable and his timing will come..there’s something to be said about his obvious leadership..like I said he hasn’t been sharp..but this idea that Garcia or Van dyke are better rn for this O..****kkkk no

Very interesting
Enid has a record setting QB on his resume..And that was with a pothead, hungover beer belly rs fresh..I still like the move Manny made to bring in tempo and spread because it fits athletes down here..but u can get it done with a pro style O..it’s always been about the oline consistency

Advertisement
Idk if the injury affected him or what but it’s become glaring… King does nothing for the program starting at this point. (Manny or not) If we think we have something with TVD or Garcia, now is the time. It’s better for the future and it’s probably better for week 3.
Manny, like our past corches, knows he can survive a season with the "wait till next years QB!" Spin. And then of course use the "new, young QB" pass for the next season, then repeat. Fester, RADIO, Golden, Dicht bought themselves passes for 3 and more seasons doing said.

Advertisement
Back