Time for the Lane Train!!!!

serious question so excuse my ignorance. No idea what the rules are for buyouts but since Manny immediately got another job, they are on the hook for whatever buyout?
I don’t really know, but every (2) years I buyout it’s pretty consistent schedule we keep in firing and hiring and pretty much tired of it.

Pretty soon we will not be an attraction to anyone but making them rich.

It’s really OLD In dealing with firing coaches every (2) years .

Dies this bother anyone here in this ?

GOCANES

Advertisement
I don’t really know, but every (2) years I buyout it’s pretty consistent schedule we keep in firing and hiring and pretty much tired of it.

GOCANES
yeah and Mario isn't getting fired anytime soon. I thought if a coach gets fired than takes another job the buyout is null but i certainly could be wrong

I’m not pushing Lane either, but he’s grown as a coach and is outpacing Mario in terms of modern day coaching. We were told we needed Mario because he was a program builder - Lane has built up Ole Miss coming off worse records faster than Mario is dismantling Miami…

Mario could be an answer here - if he adapts
Mario needs to spend his time learning how to manage the game and stay the **** away from his OCs as well as keep getting talent. The team is better than last year but he has definately meddled with Dawson and the offense. he needs to stay away

Advertisement
Advertisement

GOCANES
Keeping Mario around at this point is gonna cost us more than paying him to just walk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back