Time for me to upgrade!

Its entertaining seeing that a Toney Jersey today can cost over 100 dollars OR 20.00 Depending on if it is number 10 or number 1. I hope he gets a piece of the action.
 
What truly blows me away, and borderline keeps me up at night, is this dude has been posting this **** for over a decade, is always met with the same energy, and keeps doing it anyway. I want to be like him when I grow up (the not caring what other people think part)
Fraggle has been doing this for 3 decades. I remember him back in the early days of Grassy.
 
I just ordered the Toney jersey for 24 and in the process I was asked what number so I put 1 then what name and of course I put TONEY and the order went through...I'll update this when I get the jersey for 24 dollars
 
Last edited:
My 24 dollar Toney Jersey:
IMG_1565.jpegIMG_1558.jpeg

My Lady Friends Favorite New Shirt
IMG_1562.jpeg
 
So here I sit checking my Miami Hurricane apparel. Still looks great, fits the mold but considering every item I own with an Ibis has the original PIPE means its old. I guess it is time for me to upgrade, or so I thought BUT prices...my goodness a 12-dollar shirt can be 50 or more and there isn't anything real special like "It's Great to Be a Miami Hurricane" and the ATTITUDE shirts of the past.

Help me out, where is the bargain Miami Hurricane apparel Hiding? Where do you find the best for less? I like my hats and warm weathergear but as we win, I want one outfit that we always win when I wear. My sneakers and socks are good to go too. I don't have any Individual Jersey's, a Toney one would be special Not just because he is good but he came to us as a none transfer legitimate Hurricane recruit...I respect the loyalty of true Canes.
I’d stretch my budget to get his Jersey.

What is your favorite apparel? one that looks good? one with a saying? a players jersey like Sean Taylor or Ed Reed? Is there one that we never ever lose when you wear it. If so wear it tonight?

I got a little - but one UM apparel item I'll NEVER get - at ANY price:

Those WARREN SAPP Speedo's? NEON BLUE? FIRETRUCK RED . . .

It's enough to knock a buzzard off a gut wagon.
 
Back
Top