Hufftwoseven
2026 on the horizon
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2017
- Messages
- 4,310
Arm and a leg pricing ?? I don’t have IG can’t click on anythingNew OVO/UM dropping
Arm and a leg pricing ?? I don’t have IG can’t click on anythingNew OVO/UM dropping
400??!! Drake you do not need the money THAT BADLYNew OVO/UM dropping
Jacket clean, but not tryna pay $400 for that lol imagine the price will be around that. Might just get the cap
Fraggle has been doing this for 3 decades. I remember him back in the early days of Grassy.What truly blows me away, and borderline keeps me up at night, is this dude has been posting this **** for over a decade, is always met with the same energy, and keeps doing it anyway. I want to be like him when I grow up (the not caring what other people think part)
New OVO/UM dropping
My 24 dollar Toney Jersey:
View attachment 375354View attachment 375355
My Lady Friends Favorite New Shirt
View attachment 375356
My 24 dollar Toney Jersey:
View attachment 375354View attachment 375355
My Lady Friends Favorite New Shirt
View attachment 375356
You put a face to the posts! Nice jersey young man! Looking good and healthy. God bless.My 24 dollar Toney Jersey:
View attachment 375354View attachment 375355
My Lady Friends Favorite New Shirt
View attachment 375356
**** son... save some of the ladies for the rest of us!My 24 dollar Toney Jersey:
View attachment 375354View attachment 375355
My Lady Friends Favorite New Shirt
View attachment 375356
@Cuddlefish i assume here? Lol@RVACane The fraggle lore just got a HUGE update!
Stud!My 24 dollar Toney Jersey:
View attachment 375354View attachment 375355
My Lady Friends Favorite New Shirt
View attachment 375356
So here I sit checking my Miami Hurricane apparel. Still looks great, fits the mold but considering every item I own with an Ibis has the original PIPE means its old. I guess it is time for me to upgrade, or so I thought BUT prices...my goodness a 12-dollar shirt can be 50 or more and there isn't anything real special like "It's Great to Be a Miami Hurricane" and the ATTITUDE shirts of the past.
Help me out, where is the bargain Miami Hurricane apparel Hiding? Where do you find the best for less? I like my hats and warm weathergear but as we win, I want one outfit that we always win when I wear. My sneakers and socks are good to go too. I don't have any Individual Jersey's, a Toney one would be special Not just because he is good but he came to us as a none transfer legitimate Hurricane recruit...I respect the loyalty of true Canes.
I’d stretch my budget to get his Jersey.
What is your favorite apparel? one that looks good? one with a saying? a players jersey like Sean Taylor or Ed Reed? Is there one that we never ever lose when you wear it. If so wear it tonight?