time for a website

Advertisement
FireAlGolden.com

WeWantButch.com

lets get it done.

Butch can recruit
Butch can develop
But Butch was a horrible game day coach. In fact he was slightly better than AG when it came to making timely adjustments. He players won in spite of him. We can do much better for a HC. Butch would be a fantastic DC - not HC.

Ok, now let the vitriol begin!

FireAlGolden.com

WeWantButch.com

lets get it done.

Butch can recruit
Butch can develop
But Butch was a horrible game day coach. In fact he was slightly better than AG when it came to making timely adjustments. He players won in spite of him. We can do much better for a HC. Butch would be a fantastic DC - not HC.

Ok, now let the vitriol begin!

This is a common misnomer. While Butch was not the greatest of gameday coaches, he did vastly improve from year to year and his experience in the NFL showed while he was at North Carolina.

He is adequate enough gameday manager to be a HC at the college level. Plus, that half-time adjustments fall on his coordinators; that is why they have them.

WeWantButch.com or BringBackButch.com

Advertisement
No better site to voice our opinion than this site.

I hope the admin reads this:

I am a 30 year die hard CANES fan. This is the first year that I have no interest and really just hope that they lose. thats how bad the coaching is. it has driven a 30 year die hard homer into complete apathy.

If Al Golden is here next year, I will officially quit on CFB all together. It is beyond comprehension that a University with the proud history that Miami has in football would keep the worst staff in D1 for a 5th year when the performance is far worse than the 2 prior staffs who were fired (one was a black guy who was a Miami player and had deep roots in the community).

Al Golden is a fraud, a conman, and a horrible football coach that is destroying the career prospects of the players on this team and completely ruining to the point of no repair this football program. we are a joke

Really leaning towards Mark Stoops. Butch and Chud would be great also. Any of those three and I am good. If I had to pick one though, it's Stoops

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back