Tim Tebow

Advertisement
Advertisement
well played Timmy, we know your fiance wants to be in Miami and not Jacksonville.
Image result for Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters

Attachments

• 1566089860859.jpeg
    1566089860859.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 39
Advertisement
Not gonna lie, say what you want about the Gator, but Tebow is a solid guy and human being. One of my old football coaches was good friends with him, and he one time came and ran an entire practice with us. Solid guy, down to earth. The type of person you hope succeeds.

He's absolutely right in that short analysis. They've got a lot to figure out as well. Big emphasis on them being hyped. He's dialed into their program, and he isn't exactly being optimistic in how good they can be.

Not gonna lie, say what you want about the Gator, but Tebow is a solid guy and human being. One of my old football coaches was good friends with him, and he one time came and ran an entire practice with us. Solid guy, down to earth. The type of person you hope succeeds.

He's absolutely right in that short analysis. They've got a lot to figure out as well. Big emphasis on them being hyped. He's dialed into their program, and he isn't exactly being optimistic in how good they can be.
But since he is a **** Gator he sucks .

You got your panties in a bunch again, honey? While you are my troll it is a terrible fact to process that a crossdressing, sub-moron is the best I could attract. Oh well!

I just love that I live in your head rent free. The slightest little prick, and you become a blathering psycho. Speaking of little pricks, can you stop sending me those PMs.

Advertisement
Hate the Turds, but respect Tebow.

The amount of time and effort that dude spends making the life of special needs kids better gives him a lifetime pass from me.

His analysis about them is pretty spot on.

Advertisement
To be frank, not a big fan of bible thumpers in general. Knowing the type, he'd take one look at my atheist *** and say I'm a 'lost soul', or whatever.

Really disliked him personally in college; between him being a Gator and the media slurping all over him.

He did that stupid anti-abortion commercial which irritated me. He could've stayed in the NFL as a TE. (He'd probably still be in the NFL to this day, he had the size.)

In the grand scheme of things, I imagine he's an OK guy. Just keep him away from me, lol.

To be frank, not a big fan of bible thumpers in general. Knowing the type, he'd take one look at my atheist *** and say I'm a 'lost soul', or whatever.

Really disliked him personally in college; between him being a Gator and the media slurping all over him.

He did that stupid anti-abortion commercial which irritated me. He could've stayed in the NFL as a TE. (He'd probably still be in the NFL to this day, he had the size.)

In the grand scheme of things, I imagine he's an OK guy. Just keep him away from me, lol.

I’m not an atheist (agnostic) but I feel what you’re saying. My parents were religious, lots of people in my family are religious, one thing they always say is do your good deeds without other motives, no fanfare or bringing attention to yourself. That’s how you know your motivations are pure. The good deed itself is enough of a reward

Advertisement
Back