Tim Tebow engaged

"Tim... TIM!!! That's the WRONG HOLE!!!!"

"No babe, this is how we always did it in the gator locker room."

Advertisement
Advertisement
His first time will be quicker than his throwing motion.

Tim... TIM!!! That's the WRONG HOLE!!!!"

"No babe, this is how we always did it in the gator locker room.

The two posts above are spot on and priceless lol.
As a fellow Christian myself I admire him and hope he has been truer to christ than I could ever be. But as a cane diehard I truly doubt it. I myself was a gator in practice only for a couple years because of tuition cost, so I wish him the best in trying to hold the 2 second eruption on honey moon night. Call me what you want but all of us would enjoy what he's looking forward to

Ok, we’re 2 pages into this thread and there are no pictures or gifs of the girl? What the **** is wrong with this site?

Advertisement
Pic of their baby
1547169285048.gif

Advertisement
He's still pure if you don't count Aaron Hernandez.

The hate is palpable but everyone here would give their left nut to have his money and the ability to smash Miss Uni at will.

Nope.

Not if I had to be Tebow.

As far as the money, there may be a few people here that have more than him.

He’s probably worth in the single digit millions...not impressive at all.

Advertisement
Tim... TIM!!! That's the WRONG HOLE!!!!"

"No babe, this is how we always did it in the gator locker room.

The two posts above are spot on and priceless lol.
As a fellow Christian myself I admire him and hope he has been truer to christ than I could ever be. But as a cane diehard I truly doubt it. I myself was a gator in practice only for a couple years because of tuition cost, so I wish him the best in trying to hold the 2 second eruption on honey moon night. Call me what you want but all of us would enjoy what he's looking forward to
Why don’t you christians just go back to the desert. You have ruined this country.

Advertisement
Back