Tim Reyonlds is golden *****

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 3m3 minutes ago
Butch Davis said Miami needs to get Clive Walford involved in the second half. I disagree; I think the Canes need to play Ed Reed more.

Advertisement
He's a huge piece of ****...been on Golden's **** all year and when he does get fired I'm sure he'll act like he knew it all along.

Looks like Butch didn't do his homework for the game. Blah Blah Blah........

Advertisement
Good job Tim. Fvck the blowout huh? Let's just ignore that and harp on some meaningless mistake the Butch Davis made.

Let's ignore the ******* game though. The schit show that is unfolding once again.

I love it when the agenda shines through.

if you want to see my Tim Reynold shops....

7767700328_dc6968eba5_o.jpg

Like Butch Davis gives any **** about the job he has now. He doesn't want to study Miami either, he knows it is a joke of a team. **** Butch probably did it on purpose just be a badass like he is and show how many ***** he gives. All he wants to do is coach Miami not observe them and see how terrible they are because he isn't the coach.

Advertisement
Be honest. Not one **** is given about what Butch does as an announcer. But if it was anyone else we would be mocking the **** out of them.

Less talky talky. More coaching!

Advertisement
at this point, if you are on twitter and not blocked by Al and Tim, you really need to change teams you root for.

Advertisement
Be honest. Not one **** is given about what Butch does as an announcer. But if it was anyone else we would be mocking the **** out of them.

Less talky talky. More coaching!

You know that's true, but he gets a pass because he's the God coach to some.

Advertisement
Back