Tim Irvin

Advertisement
Just in case some didn't know; Tim Irvin's Day is Sedrick Irvin (Former NFL Player/Former College Coach/Current HC @ Westminster Christian School).. Dad know a thing or two about football his **** self so I'm not surprised hearing about an argument during the home visit. The answers given to his questions were not adding up!!!!

Just in case some didn't know; Tim Irvin's Day is Sedrick Irvin (Former NFL Player/Former College Coach/Current HC @ Westminster Christian School).. Dad know a thing or two about football his **** self so I'm not surprised hearing about an argument during the home visit. The answers given to his questions were not adding up!!!!

Smh... Sed Irvin is his cousin or uncle... Michel Irvin is his Uncle

Advertisement
Yeah Dorito and Golden. Match made in **** for the U. So freaking sad people keep defending these clowns

Tim's dad wanted Miami and told the coaches he thought he was coming here.

Thanks Tim's dad! He is welcome to our tailgates anytime... As for Tim, I'm still thinking about it. Unfortunately, I think his schoolie might have been given away.

Advertisement
I believe Tim is Michael's nephew. Big big Family. Sedrick and Michael are Cousins.

WRONG, try again...........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back