Tim Irvin

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
So I was at my mechanic today. He is really into high school football and he's a big Canes fan. He has a good friend who has coached Tim since a young age and was actually at the Army Game when he committed. Tim's dad brought him along.

Anyway, this guy told my mechanic that during the in-home visit, Tim's dad got into a heated argument with Dorito and Williams about scheme. Saying things like "why do you play so much zone and why do you recruit press corners if you're going to have them play zone?"

All seems rational and legit. Tim's dad obviously understands the game so I could see this happening. My mechanic also said he knew Tim was picking Texas before the game. His friend had told him.

Advertisement
I'm not sure this matters anymore... It will get fixed sooner than later. I hope Tim like Texas...

Advertisement
(Pook187 is a ****got!)(Pook187 is a ****got!)(Pook187 is a ****got!)(Pook187 is a ****got!)(Pook187 is a ****got!)

Everyone says Irvin has a big issue with Williams. If Golden replaces Williams, what does that do for us?

My guess is that this is a philosophical issue with Dorito/Grohlden rather than an issue with the position coach.

So I was at my mechanic today. He is really into high school football and he's a big Canes fan. He has a good friend who has coached Tim since a young age and was actually at the Army Game when he committed. Tim's dad brought him along.

Anyway, this guy told my mechanic that during the in-home visit, Tim's dad got into a heated argument with Dorito and Williams about scheme. Saying things like "why do you play so much zone and why do you recruit press corners if you're going to have them play zone?"

All seems rational and legit. Tim's dad obviously understands the game so I could see this happening. My mechanic also said he knew Tim was picking Texas before the game. His friend had told him.

thanks for sharing, however...did you ask what the answer was to Tim's dad? If this heated discussion took place, THAT's what I would like to know. lol would love to hear that fat slob's answer/justification.

Advertisement
Some of you Muthafukas just don't get it! The biggest problem to Canes recruiting, especially defensively, is AL and Dorito. I don't blame any local kid that goes elsewhere especially to a Black coach. That's not a racial comment! Unless the existing Black coaches can pull big time black players, then what's the motivation for schools to hire a qualified Black coach. Way to go Timmy Boy!

Exactly

Everyone says Irvin has a big issue with Williams. If Golden replaces Williams, what does that do for us?

My guess is that this is a philosophical issue with Dorito/Grohlden rather than an issue with the position coach.

Advertisement
sound like Tim and his family wasted Miami time they knew he wasn't going to play in our system, sounds like they took the in-home visit just to start a fight if you ant coming just say it, that's why i kinda respect the Lawson kid he came out and said he didn't want to sit behind kayya he didnt lead us on just to leave us at the alter on signing day like scarlett is about to do.

Advertisement
That's all I was told. We didn't get into details about what was said I just know it got heated. My mechanic said it was stupid the staff would visit to fight with parents in their living room. Not that it was their intention, it just shows they are so stubborn and ignorant to the fact that their scheme DOESNT WORK

That's all I was told. We didn't get into details about what was said I just know it got heated. My mechanic said it was stupid the staff would visit to fight with parents in their living room. Not that it was their intention, it just shows they are so stubborn and ignorant to the fact that their scheme DOESNT WORK

That's what you call a PASSIONATE father who is literally hurt to the core of his heart that his son isn't going to wear the O&G because of this staff. If he didn't care, why argue? Smh. This is what our program has become. Its sad. Its pathetic. That father represents half the guys on here who probably wouldn't sleep for months knowing that their son wouldn't be playing for the team they love so much but must do what is best for their son. And unfortunately, under certain circumstances, its not coming here.

Advertisement
Back