Tim Irvin

Am I the only one that has lost confidence in Irvin and Johnson being Canes?

I should clarify I guess. Right now, just in my own head, it feels like there is a huge group of these guys that have the same mentality of most of our fanbase.

Show me.

Every year there has been guys that you know hinge on us winning big games, but this year that group seems to have grown exponentially.

That is every year though too. I firmly believe that Rudolph, Cook, and Lane would not have gone to FSU if they lost 2 games.
But that is how it is. It's all about, "What can you do for me now."

It doesn't help seeing South Florida kids: throat slash on Miami, throw up the 305 when they score on us
and lets be honest they cashing them checks while winning games

and your looking at us still trying to figure out how to stop the run...

Advertisement
Miami has a history with Westminster and have gotten about anyone they wanted but David Thompson was the first football prospect since Bill Henderson in the eighties that was UM quality. Baseball is a different question with Geno Demare, Bill Henderson, A-Rod and others having strong ties to the U. Looks like they are new kids on the block as a high-school football power. We need to be all over them. We recruited their coach Tim Irvin hard out of Miami High but he went to Michigan State.

Is this Tim's dad? Or is that Sedrick? Serious question, It seems the bloodlines in South Florida run dddeeeeeeeeeeeepppp

Am I the only one that has lost confidence in Irvin and Johnson being Canes?

I should clarify I guess. Right now, just in my own head, it feels like there is a huge group of these guys that have the same mentality of most of our fanbase.

Show me.

Every year there has been guys that you know hinge on us winning big games, but this year that group seems to have grown exponentially.

That is every year though too. I firmly believe that Rudolph, Cook, and Lane would not have gone to FSU if they lost 2 games.
But that is how it is. It's all about, "What can you do for me now."

Doubt it,those kids were going to fsu if they lost 2 games and still won the acc. Jimbos track record says it doesnt matter what the record is he can reel em like he always has. That WL bullshyt is just that Bs, after following recruiting so long when I first dove in I thought that same ****. Look at UF as an example they has a mean class and sucked last year. Its all about how bad does an sec team or fsu want your player, we can get ours but when they really really want someone its hard to compete just ask TV LSU had to have him at all costs. This is how u win, I think this staff recruits 2nd tier below the big boys but Im hoping that without the ncaa BS now we can get after it we will see.

Miami has a history with Westminster and have gotten about anyone they wanted but David Thompson was the first football prospect since Bill Henderson in the eighties that was UM quality. Baseball is a different question with Geno Demare, Bill Henderson, A-Rod and others having strong ties to the U. Looks like they are new kids on the block as a high-school football power. We need to be all over them. We recruited their coach Tim Irvin hard out of Miami High but he went to Michigan State.

Is this Tim's dad? Or is that Sedrick? Serious question, It seems the bloodlines in South Florida run dddeeeeeeeeeeeepppp

Sedrick is the Coach, he went to Michigan state.

Advertisement
This is literally like KC and Sony last year, hopefully both say UM but they're both trying to make the best decision for themselves and not waver at all after the decision which I can respect

Depth chart. i know JJ and Irvin looks like locks but if nobody leaves early we will be 3 deep at safety. i don't see JJ beating out a SR Deon Bush or JR J Carter. i dont see Irvin beating out a Senior R Jenkins or SR D Crawford. not even including Hester or Gayot

Depth chart. i know JJ and Irvin looks like locks but if nobody leaves early we will be 3 deep at safety. i don't see JJ beating out a SR Deon Bush or JR J Carter. i dont see Irvin beating out a Senior R Jenkins or SR D Crawford. not even including Hester or Gayot

You make a good point. Hopefully they'll look at it like they can come in maybe shirt or get a little pt and special teams in the first year. Learn the system and contribute their RS Frosh or Soph year. Would really love to stack that talent in the defensive backfield, not to mention having those two local boys here. Would be nice.

Advertisement

You make a good point. Hopefully they'll look at it like they can come in maybe shirt or get a little pt and special teams in the first year. Learn the system and contribute their RS Frosh or Soph year. Would really love to stack that talent in the defensive backfield, not to mention having those two local boys here. Would be nice.

Agreed but Irvin is able to make big contributions on special teams and offense day 1.

isnt crawford a senior this year or did he red shirt his first year

isnt crawford a senior this year or did he red shirt his first year

He got a shirt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back